Latest news:

Next Game: ERCC Sat 14th Dec Away v Calvisano ko 1:30pm Live at epcrugby.com
Game After: GP Sat 21st Dec Home v Exeter Chiefs 3:00pm Live on BT

A question for those who watched
Discussion started by Stopsy , 16 November, 2019 17:39
A question for those who watched
Stopsy 16 November, 2019 17:39
Radio Leicester said all the trouble coincided with Ellis coming on, however it didn’t sound like he initiated any of it.

Equally Lavanini didn’t get involved despite his undeserved reputation

What did you see?

Re: A question for those who watched
SK 88 16 November, 2019 17:43
Their tighthead held Genge, Genge then laid on top of him in a "is this what you want?" fashion.

Nothing really in it. At least that's what I thought happened!

Rich W 16 November, 2019 18:02
Yep - pretty much what I saw Stuart.

Nothing in it really but it felt a little bit like it had been bubbling generally for a while out of frustration with the referee. The game seemed to go from being tally positive and in a good spirit to a bit of a shambles as the ref lost control and became really erratic.

SK 88 16 November, 2019 18:24
Ref looked good to me. Just gave what he saw without making up offence he didn't.

Be happy to have him again, much better than some of the idiots you get in the Prem.

Dreadnought 16 November, 2019 19:22
False it was well underway when he came on

KevinR 16 November, 2019 19:28
Gengey was certainly ‘pumped’ today - if I were Geordan, I’d have a quiet word.

maire88 16 November, 2019 21:05
I think it seemed RL were looking for a scapegoat to blame the trouble on. Gengey looked like he had fire in his belly but I think that Pau started it more times than was acknowledged.

Rich W 16 November, 2019 21:33
Agreed Maire!

GT1 16 November, 2019 22:06
[quote maire88]I think it seemed RL were looking for a scapegoat to blame the trouble on. Gengey looked like he had fire in his belly but I think that Pau started it more times than was acknowledged.[/quote

I think we saw a young man as fit as he's ever been getting stuck into his opposite prop after nearly 3 mths of not playing. His belly has gone btw!

Yorkie 17 November, 2019 12:54
Quote:
SK 88
Ref looked good to me. Just gave what he saw without making up offence he didn't.
Be happy to have him again, much better than some of the idiots you get in the Prem.

This.

Genge was warned by the ref after the 2nd or 3rd time he'd become embroiled in the niggle.

http://www.jakehowlett.com/tuckshop/wrappers/chocolate/plain/yorkie-nutter.jpg

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net