Latest news:

Next Game: ERCC Sat 14th Dec Away v Calvisano ko 1:30pm Live at epcrugby.com
Game After: GP Sat 21st Dec Home v Exeter Chiefs 3:00pm Live on BT

No replays
Discussion started by Tom Paine , 16 November, 2019 21:30
No replays
Tom Paine 16 November, 2019 21:30
Great day out, plenty of room in the bars (!!), much to cheer but why no replays on the screens after the tries?

Re: No replays
Rich W 16 November, 2019 21:33
No TV coverage.

Brownian Motion 16 November, 2019 22:06
RL seemed to be suggesting there was some sort of malfunction.

PrestonTiger 16 November, 2019 22:23
Person on the camera must have been on his/her 1st week YTS.
Some of the panning in/out made my eyes go screwy.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 16/11/2019 22:25 by PrestonTiger.

KevinR 17 November, 2019 07:56
No replays, no TMO, no cameras, no TV or online coverage - just a Tigers employee up in the gantry above the Crumbie.

Tiggs 17 November, 2019 08:48
No TMO for any Challenge Cup games are there ?

http://v4admin.sportnetwork.net/upload/103/103_0_1529059667.jpg

KevinR 17 November, 2019 09:18
There's a TMO for broadcast games only: hence there will be one at Cardiff next week, because the game is on S4C.

Tom Paine 17 November, 2019 11:41
Channel 856 for Virgin consumers, like me. But not prince Andrew who will be scoffing Pizza...

Willbur 17 November, 2019 12:21
Quote:
KevinR
There's a TMO for broadcast games only: hence there will be one at Cardiff next week, because the game is on S4C.

Effectively meaning different games will be officiated differently, something contentious in one game may be missed (and cost a team dearly) whereas in another game the same/similar incident may be punished...or other contentious decisions may become the focal point...decided by a TMO....leaving room for criticism and complaint.

Should be all or nothing IMO, a level playing field.

Stopsy 17 November, 2019 12:28
Except that even with tv and tmo each game is reffed in a completely different way with the same potential unfair impact. Look at Saracens v Gloucester repeat pens, team warning and nothing on next pen v us yesterday. Play the ref/conditions

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 17/11/2019 12:30 by Stopsy.

Yorkie 17 November, 2019 12:43
Who was providing/operating the cameras for the live EPCR Stream? Not that it appears to have been turned into a video?

http://www.jakehowlett.com/tuckshop/wrappers/chocolate/plain/yorkie-nutter.jpg

KevinR 17 November, 2019 12:52
There wasn't a live stream - as I said previously. Ours was the only game without one!

Yorkie 17 November, 2019 13:04
One listed on their site? Can only see it listed after registering.

http://www.jakehowlett.com/tuckshop/wrappers/chocolate/plain/yorkie-nutter.jpg

KevinR 17 November, 2019 13:21
Yes, in theory it should be possible to watch the games after registering. My son, in Liverpool, was miffed that this didn’t apply to our game yesterday and I know there were others who were disappointed.

penguin 17 November, 2019 15:27
I understand they had an issue with the streaming of the game but the highlights are on later in the week.

odd-shaped vagaries 17 November, 2019 20:05
Quote:
KevinR

It is also live on BT Sport 2

The referee is the final arbitrary

Saint Stokey 18 November, 2019 13:31
Quote:
Stopsy
Except that even with tv and tmo each game is reffed in a completely different way with the same potential unfair impact. Look at Saracens v Gloucester repeat pens, team warning and nothing on next pen v us yesterday. Play the ref/conditions

It doesn't have to be in different games... Ref's seem to have a change of heart at ha;f time, reffing the first half totally differently to the second!

000mjg 18 November, 2019 19:51
No TMO. Ref making quick decisions ball in play more. Great game. Dont get me wrong. I think TMO is important IF they get the decisions correct, but it was quite refreshing. Like having Garces in charge. 🤣

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net