Discussion started by Tiggs , 01 December, 2019 10:31
Some honesty from Ellis....
Tiggs 01 December, 2019 10:31
Sounds as confused as the rest of us ?

Tigers TV

http://v4admin.sportnetwork.net/upload/103/103_0_1529059667.jpg

Re: Some honesty from Ellis....
Mattwillarms 01 December, 2019 10:53
The only thing I really disagreed with was his comment about “not a time for shouting and balling”. Usually I would agree that little good comes from that sort of emotional analysis but it’s exactly what this bunch needs. They need to get angry and very fast. They are way too passive in everything they do. Jonno would still eat this lot for breakfast on a cold winter morning at oval park!

daktari 01 December, 2019 12:47
Where is the Team Captain , why does he not lead the media interviews, it`s his job.

RushdenTiger (KT at work) 01 December, 2019 15:41
What I'd really like from Mr Genge is a performance against 'proper' opposition rather than his 'honesty'. And can you drop the strutting about stuff you do in the warm up please. It intimidates absolutely no-one.

Ayerzawannabe 01 December, 2019 15:46
Quote:
RushdenTiger (KT at work)
What I'd really like from Mr Genge is a performance against 'proper' opposition rather than his 'honesty'. And can you drop the strutting about stuff you do in the warm up please. It intimidates absolutely no-one.

say that to his face then.

TBH whilst he had a poor game, Genge has easily been one of our more consistent players this past 18 months along with thompson.

RushdenTiger (KT at work) 01 December, 2019 17:56
Quote:
AW
Quote:

TBH whilst he had a poor game, Genge has easily been one of our more consistent players this past 18 months along with thompson.

Wow. Thanks for the warning. I'm 56 and have no intention of saying this to his face given you imply he would react violently. Perhaps this is his problem?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2019 17:57 by RushdenTiger (KT at work).

Brownian Motion 01 December, 2019 18:22
I feel this is the point where a Millennial would say, "OK Boomer."

Saintly Pursuit 01 December, 2019 19:49
As a Saints fan I was very impressed by Genge doing a lone walk around the pitch after the match clapping your fans for their support.

riverlodge 01 December, 2019 20:42
Quote:
Saintly Pursuit
As a Saints fan I was very impressed by Genge doing a lone walk around the pitch after the match clapping your fans for their support.

I came on specifically to make this point, whatever you might think of his performance (and I have stated on here no little admiration previously) credit to the guy for taking the time to do that. It wasn't cursory either, he pretty much walked into each corner. And really good to see the congrats he gave to our Lewis Ludlam towards the end of it.
Genge is class, yesterday he went up several notches for me, Borthwick would add even more to him. He's a Tiger 'type' through and through and I hope you keep him.

Ayerzawannabe 01 December, 2019 21:15
Quote:
Quote:
AW
Quote:

Wow. Thanks for the warning. I'm 56 and have no intention of saying this to his face given you imply he would react violently. Perhaps this is his problem?

No not implying that.

But perhaps if you ask Genge to his face why he does that, you would get an answer.
Instead of crying about on a message board.

RushdenTiger (KT at work) 01 December, 2019 21:23
I apologise.

I didn't realise you're the arbiter of comment.

Johns 02 December, 2019 09:33
Who from the board or senior management has resigned today ?

Stopsy 02 December, 2019 10:46
Ellis had a dig the previous week in relation to people saying they weren't up for it, this week he admits the team was nowhere near where they want to be. I'm happy to hear this honesty. Certainly a lot better than : Learn the lessons, we did a lot of good stuff out there today, we'll train hard trotted out ad nauseam with little discernible impact.

(JSF) 02 December, 2019 11:04
+1

Dreadnought 02 December, 2019 11:22
Quote:
Johns

Uhm none and neither shall they

SimonG19 02 December, 2019 14:00
Quote:
I apologise.
I didn't realise you're the arbiter of comment.

Bizarre.

daktari 02 December, 2019 14:05
Quote:
Dreadnought
Quote:
Johns

Uhm none and neither shall they

Crisis what crisis?

Cu Chulainn 02 December, 2019 14:21
Tigers, Stade Francais; such is life(Sm103)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net