Next Game: ERCC Sat 18th Jan Away v Pau ko 1:00pm Live on BTSport ESPN
Game After: GP Sat 25th Jan Away v Bath Rugby ko 3:00pm Not Live on TV

Harry Wells Ambassador for Autism
Discussion started by Stopsy , 14 January, 2020 11:56
Harry Wells Ambassador for Autism
Stopsy 14 January, 2020 11:56

Re: Harry Wells Ambassador for Autism
RushdenTiger (KT at work) 14 January, 2020 13:12
I've always thought Harry Wells a much underrated player within the club.

Having two autistic sons makes me even more of a fan.

Give that man a 5 year deal!

tigerburnie 14 January, 2020 22:38
Anyone who gives time and effort to kids charities deserve good things to happen in their lives, one of my grandkids has Encephalitis, frightening for the family when first found out, luckily no autism showing at present.

Fat Boy 15 January, 2020 00:20
My daughter is on the autistic spectrum, so for me this is great to see - I'll have to look into this 7k thing myself.

Incidentally (and luckily for me) one of the few places that are noisy and have large crowds that she enjoys/can tolerate is rugby matches! I'm yet to take her to Welford Road (we no longer live in the vicinity), but she has been to a couple of England and Scotland games with me and loved it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net