Latest news:

Next Game: To be confirmed....

Sinners lose at the Gardens
Discussion started by tigerburnie , 24 January, 2020 21:49
Sinners lose at the Gardens
tigerburnie 24 January, 2020 21:49
London Irish win a competitive game, I shouldn't smirk, but I am......cynical Sinners got what they deserved really.

Re: Sinners lose at the Gardens
jimusjones 24 January, 2020 21:59
Apologies thought this was the saints board

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 24/01/2020 22:01 by jimusjones.

Tom Paine 24 January, 2020 22:02
Some are seatbelt tackles, others are just hands over the shoulder. Foley gives another superb display of inconsistency.

tigerburnie 24 January, 2020 22:06
Welcome to the home of East Midlands rugby lol, you really can't go into contact with your arm tucked under, it looks like no attempt to tackle, it looks like leading with the shoulder.

Rich W 24 January, 2020 22:26
Said it before but I bet the @#$%& did it on purpose!

GT1 24 January, 2020 22:38
Not having their 6 nations Internationals may prove to be hard for them!

daktari 25 January, 2020 09:45
Foley`s refereeing was as random , chaotic and flawed as usual.

odd-shaped vagaries 25 January, 2020 09:55
The referee is the final arbitrary

odd-shaped vagaries 25 January, 2020 09:56
Problem is, London Strine were catchable for us but now we have to wait a little longer

tigerburnie 25 January, 2020 10:54
Those not nots fought hard for that, apart from the scrummies brain f@rt for a yellow, they took quite a few cheap shots and came out on top and showed discipline under a lot of provocation.

Tom Paine 25 January, 2020 13:52
Agreed, Tigerburnie. There was a lot of Exocet breakdown work, yards of offsides and some nasty stuff from Wood. It was one of the worst refereed games I've seen this season and that includes Clancy's efforts.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net