Gojko's mate Peri.

Re: BOD change .. don't get too excited
Yorkie 12 February, 2020 19:22
Not the required changes imvho.

Still no news on the sale of the club?

http://www.jakehowlett.com/tuckshop/wrappers/chocolate/plain/yorkie-nutter.jpg

Murphyjames 12 February, 2020 19:42
Shuffling the deckchairs on The Titanic.....

Rich W 12 February, 2020 19:58
When you don't know what you're taking about best not to talk too much.

Murphyjames 13 February, 2020 17:18
Well thats a bit 'Rich' coming from you...the man with a severe case of verbal diarrhoea, who utters his own brand of supercilious outpourings almost daily, and of course when you find someone elses view not to your liking...you simply cut then down. In fact you are the one 'beyond parody' - one of your own favourite put downs I think.

You and your cronies really have reduced this forum to rubble - like the team we all support - it was good back in the day, today it's just trash.

The Titanic has struck the iceberg, those on watch with the binoculars failed to even see the obstacle ahead and are now scrambling to remain safe from the chill waters soon to swallow them up. The club has a hole beneath the waterline and is sinking fast, with Peter Tom and Simon Cohen already barging woman and children out of the way from the life boats.

Sadly, the regular crew on here remain anything but able seamen. It really is a comdey show witnessing the tripe spouted on here.

Rich W 13 February, 2020 17:58
Nice man.

S4llyC 13 February, 2020 18:00
The words “pot” and “kettle” spring to mind...................

Brownian Motion 13 February, 2020 18:46
What a vile little creature.

S4llyC 13 February, 2020 19:22
Is it time for the mods to step in yet again for a repeat offender?

Tom Paine 13 February, 2020 20:33
No. I'm against banning people except in extreme cases. RichW began this spat with a put -down of Murphyjames flippant reaction to the news of changes to the BOD (which a number of posters on here might agree with, given how poorly the playing arm of the club has been managed in recent years). Murphyjames overreacted in his reply with a personal attack on Rich W and others for which he ought to apologise. But compared to other message boards ours is still relatively civilised, but we want it to remain lively, so let's just ignore the occasional breaches of etiquette.

Rich W 13 February, 2020 21:27
I have no wish to have anyone banned.

But I didn't begin anything. Except by suggesting that, in response to the first comment by one poster in weeks, people ought not comment on something they know little of.

For what it's worth, Perri is very decent man, a friend of a friend, and a successful businessman whose support for the club at various levels so massively exceeds that of anyone who might post the sort of bile that Wils does.

He may not be the solution, in and of himself, to our undoubted boardroom woes but he will make things better and he deserves a chance not to experience the opprobrium of the likes of Wils.

odd-shaped vagaries 14 February, 2020 08:08
No need to ban MJ .. this forum is so bad in his opinion he is unlikely to cast further pearls of wisdom my way .. now, where was that truffle?

The referee is the final arbitrary

Mrs H 14 February, 2020 10:30
Murphyjames, why post here if it’s so bad?
Alternative opinions on here are always welcome but you consistently have such a skewed negative view of Tigers, I wonder if you are a supporter of them?
Yes, things are not great at WR but moaning on and on and then berating a regular, thoughtful poster on here is not going to endear people to take your views seriously.

I sometimes take a holiday from here when things get too glum so I suggest you do too and come back when you’re in a better place in your life

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net