Next Game: To be confirmed....

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: All Rugby to be cancelled ?
Stopsy 23 March, 2020 18:27
Good!

SimonG19 23 March, 2020 18:38
It's good to see so many rugby clubs from the Premiership down doing so much to help the community like this.

IDLETIMES 23 March, 2020 19:06
Yes very good.Unless the play behind closed doors, cant see any rugby being played before Sept to be honest .
. Just heard that my annual eye exam in April has been cancelled, Drs. Doing more important things I should think but my Urology appt., roundabout the same time is still on at the moment

GT1 23 March, 2020 19:24
So has the hotel/car park developments now started?

SK 88 23 March, 2020 20:06
Quote:
Tiggs
Now all rugby cancelled until May and all Tigers training also cancelled.
Personally I can't see anymore rugby during this season, and I seriously doubt that we have a full schedule next season, or start at the usual time of year either.
There are much bigger things for everyone and the club to worry about though.

Yep, that's why I can't see any reason to announce Newcastle as promoted, let's see when we can start again, possibly including having to have a preseason period and decide how to proceed once we have at least some idea of the variables.

IDLETIMES 24 March, 2020 11:48
Agree SK. Whatever the morals of the argument, the chance of Ealing catching Newc. are remote at best.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net