Latest news:

Next Game: To be confirmed....

O/T Update
Discussion started by IDLETIMES , 18 March, 2020 15:52
O/T Update
IDLETIMES 18 March, 2020 15:52
Had the Cath. Out today but it hasn't worked properly, now have another Cath. In for, at least another week. It's. a different type of Cath. and means I can walk round easier, probably even work in the garden and can drive. Probably be able to go to our friends for dinner as well

Re: O/T Update
arh53 18 March, 2020 16:34
You can't do that it's social mixing.

IDLETIMES 25 March, 2020 15:57
The D.Ns. Came today to take my Cath. out. In short, it hasn't worked again, there was too much liquid in the bladder.wirked They put another one in but nothing came out so they tried a larger one and you could see where the sediment was blocking the pipe. They said they were only allowed to try twice then it had to be done by a Dr., so I had to go to hospital. He tried a much wider one about the size of a 12 bore and it worked but they said I will have to wear it for a fortnight. I met my old pal Andre who came in to see how I was doing. It turns out that not only is his wife a Welsh rugby fanatic, she was also once voted Miss Welshpool

IDLETIMES 30 March, 2020 14:56
The D.N. rang today, said I have to wear the Cath until 20th May.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net