Latest news:

Next Game: To be confirmed....

Rugby on tv this weekend
Discussion started by S4llyC , 21 March, 2020 08:03
Rugby on tv this weekend
S4llyC 21 March, 2020 08:03
For anyone desperate for a fix, BT Sport 3 are showing ďclassic Premiership gamesĒ today and tomorrow. Broadcasts starts at 11.30am today, until 3.30 pm, and tomorrow itís Tigers v Saracens at 12 noon. Their original schedule showed different games so the content may change, I guess.

Anyway, for those of us used to spending the weekends either sitting or standing watching our lovely game, itíll be good to get back to the routine.

Re: Rugby on tv this weekend
Stopsy 21 March, 2020 08:07
Thanks Sally, I wonder which Saracens game ranks as a classic from our perspectivesmiling smiley

S4llyC 21 March, 2020 08:40
No date on the info so Iím not sure - for me it would be the 2010(?) Twickenham final, with the Scott Hamilton restart take/ Hipkiss try in the dying minutes. Ah, great memories.....

Stopsy 21 March, 2020 09:14
Indeed smiling smiley

PrestonTiger 21 March, 2020 09:14
Either that, or the semi at WR in about 2013 (???) - the one where that whaaakkkerrr Ed Griffiths arranged the terraces to be Innundated.
Alesana stopped Strettle scoring with a wierd wrong-handed tap tackle on the wing inthe corner or the terrace and the A+L.

S4llyC 21 March, 2020 10:39
Another schedule change - BT are now saying itís Tigers v Saints (2015-16) being shown tomorrow.

Whatevs......

IDLETIMES 21 March, 2020 11:19
I will be pouring weedkiller onto our overgrown back garden so that I can shovel the 'chip' onto half of it before laying a new lawn. I an still fairly ltd. to what I can even with this new Cath. Then I will be catching up on my reading, currently reading about Mary Queen Of. Scots,

S4llyC 21 March, 2020 12:31
First game up: Wuss v Saints, not sure what year, but Mallinder still head Honcho - ref is Greg Garner.....ah yes, we remember him......(Sm22)

Duncan Keene 21 March, 2020 15:55
If you search 'Leicester' on SkyQ it brings up some interesting matches, i assume they are being shown or have been shown this week. I've downloaded the Dylan Hartley Red Card Final and Last Season's away game vs Newcastle (the Guy Thompson match). There are loads of others on there too. Also some Leicester City one's, i've gone for the home Champions League last 16 game vs Sevilla.

Duncan Keene 21 March, 2020 15:56
Also the 1991 RWC quarterfinal France vs England on Rugby World Cup's facebook page at the moment. Very watchable game, only 5 minutes left though.

SimonG19 21 March, 2020 16:14
Quote:
Duncan Keene
Also the 1991 RWC quarterfinal France vs England on Rugby World Cup's facebook page at the moment. Very watchable game, only 5 minutes left though.

Who won?

Barney_Gumble 22 March, 2020 08:49
Other links of interest maybe :

England vs NZ 2012 (Manu vs Carter)
[www.youtube.com]

Someone on Reddit has compiled links to hundreds of matches, inc 6N, Lions, AIs, Prem, HC etc.
[www.reddit.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 22/03/2020 08:52 by Barney_Gumble.

tigersimon 22 March, 2020 13:29
Well enjoyed that Derby match!

McCaffrey MOM! - Another one of MOCís poor decisions in letting him go.

Duncan Keene 22 March, 2020 16:30
Yes was a very good re-watch and Locky stood out. As did a cracking Ben Youngs performance.

melton tiger 23 March, 2020 00:03
Quote:
Duncan Keene
Yes was a very good re-watch and Locky stood out. As did a cracking Ben Youngs performance.

Yes, YBY was excellent in a Tigers shirt and not an England shirt, the pack largely knew what they were doing (except the hole left for Gibson to score) and Welford road was full...

BBC should show some games from when they had the TV rights. I saw Filbert Street on TV in the FA Cup game v Wycombe, haven't seen it for years.

Rich W 23 March, 2020 00:11
Quote:
YBY was excellent in a Tigers shirt and not an England shirt, the pack largely knew what they were doing

Connected?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net