Latest news:

Next Game: To be confirmed....

Le Week End
Discussion started by IDLETIMES , 27 March, 2020 17:01
Le Week End
IDLETIMES 27 March, 2020 17:01
What are you going to do differently this w/e?
. We live an equidistant 5mins. walk from 2 lakes so I go clockwise alternately, so on Sat & Sun. I will go anticlockwise

Re: Le Week End
Tom Paine 27 March, 2020 18:49
Careful, Idle, West Midlands is a hot spot.

PrestonTiger 27 March, 2020 21:49
And don't fall in

Tom Paine 28 March, 2020 12:50
Added to the ever-growing list of Corona Ersewholes like Tim Martin, Mike Ashley and Richard Branson is the tw@t who tried to push in front of my son at our Morrisons trolley queue this morning with the line that he'd left his wife inside and had just nipped back to his car for his wallet. The security guard saw him off, saying that the pollock had tried the same scam earlier in the week.

IDLETIMES 28 March, 2020 13:00
There are plenty of these feccers about. We just do our usual shop at the usual time, if everyone did that there wouldn't be any problems

Brownian Motion 28 March, 2020 13:21
Except for most people, usually, their shop is straight after work in the week or on a Saturday...

IDLETIMES 28 March, 2020 14:27
That's what I said, if we all do what we normally do there wouldn't be a problem

Mrs H 28 March, 2020 15:00
For a moment there, I thought Richard Branson had pushed in front of Toms wife in the checkout queue but think it was reading it after a nice salad lunch with a bottle of rosť with Mr H!
Anyway, just goes to show what Iím mostly doing this weekend!!!!

Tom Paine 28 March, 2020 15:32
Do you know that is exactly what happened last time we were shopping in the Mustique Quicksave.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net