New Government Guidlines Covid19
RushdenTiger (KT at work) 23 May, 2020 16:44
Er as we enter week whatever, please see below updated lockup guidelines:

1. We can all drive to Durham.
2. Er
3. That's it.

Re: New Government Guidlines Covid19
IDLETIMES 23 May, 2020 16:53
The Govt. can't even agree whether the police spoke to him or not but is anyone surprised, he is a weird guy who does weird things

daktari 23 May, 2020 17:02
His wife Mary Wakefield , writing in the Spectator and also in a BBCRadio 4 Today broadcast in April , contradicts her husband`s accounts , failing to mention said trip up the A1 , and stating that she cared for him when sick and the 4 year old child remained in London with them . The whole episode and subsequent Govt back covering for the Vote Leave unelected bureaucrat is a stain on our democracy.As wiser sages than me have said , we wish the Government had put up a protective ring around our care homes as fast as the one around Cummins.

PrestonTiger 23 May, 2020 17:04
Boris thinks he is as unnacountable as Cummins is.

IDLETIMES 23 May, 2020 17:06
Trouble is we, by 'we' I mean the nation voted for him, so, in a way, we have what we deserve

Stopsy 23 May, 2020 17:17
Slime balls the lot of them

daktari 23 May, 2020 17:33
Let's be clear after today's sickening Govt position, the rules are clear, there are no rules.

Stopsy 23 May, 2020 18:01
Well none that apply to our beloved leader and his chums

odd-shaped vagaries 23 May, 2020 19:54
Quote:
IDLETIMES
Trouble is too many, by 'too many' I mean 'too many' voted for him, so, in a way, we have to suffer what they deserve

Fixed that for you, on my mobile as I drive to Co. Durham .. not

The referee is the final arbitrary

IDLETIMES 23 May, 2020 20:49
Enjoy the trip

PrestonTiger 23 May, 2020 23:14
Quote:
IDLETIMES
Trouble is we, by 'we' I mean the nation voted for him, so, in a way, we have what we deserve

For England that may be so. But not for the Welsh, Jocks or NornIorish.

(But part of England's problem was the shambolic opposiition he had)

Rich W 24 May, 2020 01:10
One might say it's better to be a shambolic opposition than a shambolic government...

tigerburnie 24 May, 2020 10:36
It seems to be a common thread right across the world, governments(some of them) say lockdown and isolate, then the politicians do what they like feeding rightwing led protests against the lockdowns. Someone's gonna make a lot of money out of the movie, I bet Spielberg is already casting for Boris and the Donald's parts as we speak.

odd-shaped vagaries 24 May, 2020 10:57
Burnie: ".. Someone's gonna make a lot of money out of the movie, I bet Spielberg is already casting for Boris and the Donald's parts as we speak."

That would haveto be a cartoon (Sm100)

The Spider and the Duck were walking hand in hand; [in hand, in hand, in hand, in hand, etc..]
"Now I wonder," espoused the spider, "Is there anything that rhymes with 'duck'?"

IDLETIMES 24 May, 2020 11:18
Listening to E.Cs. pathetic defence of him last night means we might as well all not bother about social distancing at all and just drive to wherever we feel like driving.

odd-shaped vagaries 24 May, 2020 11:30
Quote:
IDLETIMES
Listening to E.Cs. pathetic defence of him last night means we might as well all not bother about social distancing at all and just drive to wherever we feel like driving.

You absolutely must observe social distancing

But you are permitted to drive wherever you want, unless you or your co-habiters have symptoms or you are 'at risk', provided you do not stay out overnight [with certain exceptions]

SimonG19 24 May, 2020 12:31
Quote:
Rich W
One might say it's better to be a shambolic opposition than a shambolic government...

Well we've got both and it's really difficult to tell which is less worse.

RushdenTiger (KT at work) 24 May, 2020 13:17
At least the opposition are heading in the right direction with the loss of Corbyn IMHO.

Stopsy 24 May, 2020 13:22
Starmer seems to be holding the beloved leader to account, admittedly winning a fact based conversation with the pm is a bit simple

Rich W 24 May, 2020 14:06
Quote:
Stopsy
Starmer seems to be holding the beloved leader to account, admittedly winning a fact based conversation with the pm is a bit simple

Made oi larf!

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net