Latest news:

Next Game: To be confirmed....

O/T update No 3 or possibly 4
Discussion started by IDLETIMES , 23 May, 2020 19:30
O/T update No 3 or possibly 4
IDLETIMES 23 May, 2020 19:30
Thanks again for all the kind messages. It now looks as though I will have this Cath. in for at least 6 months. Even if elective surgery suddenly becomes available you have to keep the Cath. in for a couple of weeks to stop any blood clots. At the moment I am taking this gigantic pill once a day, 30 mins after breakfast, I have never seen one this size. The idea is that over a 4 or 5 month period it shrinks your Prostate. I have to emphasize that I am not in any pain, occasionally it feels as if I am going to wet myself , which is more discomfort than pain. I can now switch from a bag to a valve which I attach to my boy and can move around a bit 'freer'. It's a bit like changing a spark plug in a car.

Re: O/T update No 3 or possibly 4
Willbur 23 May, 2020 20:50
Quote:
IDLETIMES
I can now switch from a bag to a valve which I attach to my boy and can move around a bit 'freer'. It's a bit like changing a spark plug in a car.

Using feeler gauges to check the gap?

Rich W 23 May, 2020 22:11
Good man Alec. Stay strong.

penguin 24 May, 2020 14:04
Positive thoughts Alec keep that grin going!! I can see it now best wishes fella

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net