Bristol Away kick off details
Discussion started by tigersimon , 11 September, 2020 16:32
Bristol Away kick off details
tigersimon 11 September, 2020 16:32
Weds 30th September 17:30

[www.leicestertigers.com]

Re: Bristol Away kick off details
SK 88 11 September, 2020 23:10
If I was them I'd be talking about avenging the 09 scoreline at the Walkers.

Could happen, we are on the verge of that kind of game i think. Confidence is tracing paper thin and the midweek dirt trackers are really not very good.

SK 88 11 September, 2020 23:45
match here

That Bris team looks a lot like ours. Who is really "bad" in it? No one but its just not up to it overall and had zero confidence.

Hopefully we won't take 6 years in the Champ or whatever to recover but I am convinced we are still not yet at the bottom.

tigerburnie 14 September, 2020 16:25
I strongly object to calling our players dirt trackers, they put the shirt on and put their body on the line for our entertainment if you don't like like, go watch football.

Rich W 14 September, 2020 17:06
It's a pretty well estabished term for a midweek (largely second) team.

God that seems a lifetime ago.

tigerburnie 14 September, 2020 18:29
It was something given to the mid week Lions side and Alan Tait amongst others hated it, I was told there was an offer out to the car park if anyone used it to the players face.

SK 88 14 September, 2020 18:51
Well I'd guess you'd hate what the modern players call them then. "Bin juice" is the common parlance among the pros so I'm lead to believe.

I will keep watching football thanks as I enjoy both games for what they are, rather than pretend my sporting preference confers some sort of moral superiority.

Rich W 14 September, 2020 21:23
Is suggest, if true, Tait didn't know the provenance.

Tom Paine 15 September, 2020 13:18
Was it about the quality of the pitches they played on?

tigerburnie 15 September, 2020 13:18
Quote:
SK 88
Well I'd guess you'd hate what the modern players call them then. "Bin juice" is the common parlance among the pros so I'm lead to believe.
If that is true at Leicester then I would suggest that might be a large part of why we are at the foot of the league, I would be surprised if Pat Lam has that problem at Briz, or Baxter at Exeter.

tigerburnie 15 September, 2020 13:23
Quote:
SK 88
I will keep watching football thanks as I enjoy both games for what they are, rather than pretend my sporting preference confers some sort of moral superiority.
What's morals got to do with it, I merely suggest if you don't like rugby go watch football, I too have watched both games, but find rugby union a much more satisfying sport to both play and watch than any other.

Tom Paine 15 September, 2020 15:16
No handbags, purleez. This a friendly board, though we do swat wasps.

SK 88 15 September, 2020 15:31
As Pat Lam might say, I was only acting to defend myself your honour.

arh53 17 September, 2020 18:49
Now with a crowd, until the governemnt change their minds again.

Crowd trials

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net