Latest news:

Next Game: GP Sun 13th Sep Home v Northampton Saints ko 2.00pm live on BT
Game After: ERCC Sun 20th Sep Home v Castres Olympique ko 3.00pm live on BT

O/T Final update
Discussion started by IDLETIMES , 13 September, 2020 15:11
O/T Final update
IDLETIMES 13 September, 2020 15:11
just to say that I have been discharged from the hospital. My final reading was 77_it has to be below 300. I know most people wouldn't shout from the rooftops about their medical problems like wot I do but if anyone is suffering with the same thing do not be embarrassed or suffer in silence, there are things that can be done. The Combodart pills are for men only, I know it sounds like a gentleman' 's magazine but there must be a female equivalent and they do work.
Anyway, hope to see you all in the not too distant future

Re: O/T Final update
tigerburnie 13 September, 2020 15:17
Take care Idle

johnthegrif 13 September, 2020 17:20
Glad you are well on the mend and will soon be match fit.

Stopsy 13 September, 2020 17:30
Good news and good luck Idletimes

Purebob 14 September, 2020 10:07
Grand Alec ! See you soon !

Donate now to Cancer research

Brownian Motion 14 September, 2020 15:16
Excellent news, glad you're on the mend.

RushdenTiger (KT at work) 14 September, 2020 15:44
Good news.

Captain Darling 14 September, 2020 15:46
Glad to hear you are on the mend, Idle.

I'm firm believer that given how personal medical problems are there should be no pressure to speak about them publicly but equally those who feel being open about their illness can help them and/or others that should be accepted in exactly the same manner as those who wish to be more private. Each to their own. Whilst hearing of health issues can at times feel uncomfortable and out of our comfort zones it's important that those who are helped personally feel able to speak about them. Equally it is an important means of raising awareness of health problems give how important early diagnosis is in many treatments.

Having suffered from depression, alongside visual and auditory hallucinations from the age of 16, through to a schizophrenia diagnosis in my twenties I know how helpful, even liberating learning to speak about health issues openly can be.

There's little better advice anyone can be given than 'do not suffer in silence'!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net