Latest news:
New Page 1

Whatever your views on Saracens, whether a Sarries fan or not, leave them here.

To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE, it takes only a minute.
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
DOUBLE DOUBLE
PREMIERSHIP & EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS

Latest: EXETER CHIEFS 34:37 SARACENS
Next: WASPS v SARACENS Sat 21st Sept Ricoh PRC

Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV:

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA | Rugby on TV

Liam Williams
Discussion started by Saracens23 , 09 June, 2019 21:00
Liam Williams
Saracens23 09 June, 2019 21:00
Just rewatching the premiership final. After the Euro final as well Liam Williams has to be up there as one of our best ever signings. I know it is only a short time but he is pure class!

Still not as good as Schalk Brits though!

Re: Liam Williams
AP 09 June, 2019 21:02
Or HRHRH!

Successful hills are here to stay
Everything must be this way
Gentle streets where people play
Welcome to the Soft Parade

mfc 09 June, 2019 22:01
Agreed, think hes appreciated by the team as well

Dave L 11 June, 2019 07:26
Ugo Monyer has him as player of the season. I was worried when Ash left but such a replacement, that catch//try in the final was majestic.

JO'G 12 June, 2019 12:41
Quote:
Dave L
Ugo Monyer has him as player of the season. I was worried when Ash left but such a replacement, that catch//try in the final was majestic.

its the practicality of it. As he catches he jumps and spins with his body on te defender side of the ball, so that if the defender contests, then he is likely to be taken out in the air and a penalty try. The defender has no chance of catching or contesting. His only hope is to tackle him as he drops to the floor, but as he is already spinning the centrifugal force will still get him to the line

As Cips found in the semi-final even if you no-arm shoulder charge him, he will still get down inside the line

boomer! 13 June, 2019 14:27
Quote:
mfc
Agreed, think hes appreciated by the team as well

From his Wales appearances I knew he was good, but until he started playing for us I just did not realise how good.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net