Latest news:
New Page 1

Whatever your views on Saracens, whether a Sarries fan or not, leave them here.

To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE, it takes only a minute.
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
ANOTHER SEMI-FINAL

Latest: SARACENS 28:21 HARLEQUINS
Next: SARACENS v NORTHAMPTON SAINTS
Sat 19th Oct Allianz 15.00 GP

Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: Sat 19th Oct Northampton Saints v Saracens GP BT Sport 2 15.00

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA | Rugby on TV

leaving early
Discussion started by Mac L , 01 October, 2019 17:13
leaving early
Mac L 01 October, 2019 17:13
Did all those who left early on Saturday really have a pressing appointment elsewhere? I seemed like it was being at Quins

Re: leaving early
mixmastermatt 01 October, 2019 18:21
I had more issue with those turning up late. Was sat in my seat in the South Stand and 10 mins in people still flooding in and blocking our view. We got fed up so left our seats and went to the sidelines. Whats the point of turning up that late?

Brighty_Fez 02 October, 2019 12:39
this seems to be a keen topic with the fans forum this time round. maybe give the feedback to your south stand rep

samgibbo 02 October, 2019 16:05
It's a human right to come and go as you please. Get over it.

Duncan96 02 October, 2019 18:33
Quote:
samgibbo
It's a human right to come and go as you please. Get over it.

Maybe not you know. There are many shows where, if you turn up late, you have to wait until there's a suitable break in the performance. Depends on the extent I guess. If there's a few it's not problem.

But I would agree that it will be hard to steward, -especially leavers. Hard to see how you can imprison someone in their seat

daz_71 03 October, 2019 11:45
I am at the ground at least an hour before kick-off but generally leave my seat in the East stand 4-5 minutes before the final whistle and watch the remaining minutes from the sideline to try to avoid the rush out of the East Stand and to be able to make a quick get away to the shuttle bus back to Mill Hill Broadway.

The way I see it is I pay 700+ per season so I can chose to do what I want, when I want as long as I'm not doing something that is seriously annoying others!

I may have to ask my neighbours to move once in a game to allow me to get out where others will ask multiple times to get a beer, go to the toilet to drain the beer, etc. So in other words get over it!

SarrieSaint 03 October, 2019 13:35
Sarries need a dating-style seating app!

"WLTM committed STHs to sit through two periods of 40 minutes of rugby without getting up and down all the time, GSOH (Grounded Seating Obsessive Habit) required?

Tbh it actually annoys me a fair bit and when I had my season ticket I specifically got a seat right in the middle of a row precisely so it wouldn't be an issue. For much the same reason when I "roamed" in recent seasons despite loving the vibe of the North stand, mainly kids, getting up and down endlessly put me off sitting there more often.

Mac L 06 October, 2019 17:19
and is there possibly an impact on players when lots leave early?

EnfieldMal 07 October, 2019 13:54
Quote:
Mac L
and is there possibly an impact on players when lots leave early?

I doubt the players notice as they are concentrating on the game. Probably the only thing the players notice is noise & if the crowd is making enough encouraging noise it can lift them but I doubt they look at the crowd while they are playing

TonyTaff 12 October, 2019 07:38
There are enough breaks in play to enable a considerate spectator to leave their seat without blocking anyone's view of the action - disability aside.

If everyone waited for a break in play, there wouldn't be an issue.

721.05 (*) donated to the Saracens Foundation due to visits to the Sarries frontpage [www.rugbynetwork.net]

Please read and submit articles for publication. (*) As at October 31, 2018.

myleftboot 12 October, 2019 08:32
Jaysus, some people would be apoplectic if we still had the beer-rucsac chaps!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net