Latest news:
New Page 1

Welcome to The Saracens. Our message board is primarily a place for Saracens fans to discuss our club. We welcome posters from other clubs as long as their posts are respectful and not repetitive and our guidelines are followed. To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE,
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
SARRIES SENT TO COVENTRY!

Latest: WASPS 60:10 SARACENS
Next: NORTHAMPTON SAINTS v SARACENS
Sat 29th Feb GP 15.00 Franklins Gardens

Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: tbc

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA | Rugby on TV

IT'S HERE AT LAST!
Discussion started by TheSaracens.com , 17 October, 2019 19:11
IT'S HERE AT LAST!
TheSaracens.com 17 October, 2019 19:11
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 28/10/2019 13:44 by Darraghgirl.

Re: IT'S HERE AT LAST!
Sara'sman 17 October, 2019 20:30
Not drivel at all DG, as always a well researched good read. Thanks, yet again. I think you're close with our team if only because we've few others - perhaps Clark and Lamositele added to the mix, and like you Loz (or Gallagher) on the wing/15 to accommodate Tompkins. Not that my agreeing bodes well. Hopefully Woolstencroft has recovered.

One question - I oft hear it stated that many players will only play 5 Premiership games this season but like the Barnes retiring statement is there a definitive source? Looking here! are people confusing with 5 before the 6N (and 6 CC so none of our England starters will play them all)? There are a further 9 + 2 x KO post 6N.

Re: IT'S HERE AT LAST!
Sara'sman 27 October, 2019 18:42
To answer my own question! You're (almost) correct DG, Alex Sanderson confirmed on BT Live Prem Tonight (a max of 7) if they play in all European and ko games. Presumably this applies to England players who have played in all World Cup games - might the France game increase this to 8?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net