Latest news:
New Page 1

Whatever your views on Saracens, whether a Sarries fan or not, leave them here.

To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE, it takes only a minute.
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
SARACENS TOGETHER!

Latest: GLOUCESTER RUGBY 12:21 SARACENS
Next: RACING 92 v SARACENS
Sun 17th Nov La Defense Arena 16.15 (GMT) HC

Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: Sun 17th Nov Racing 92 v Saracens HC BT Sport 16.00 GMT

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA | Rugby on TV

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
BT Sport Bias
Discussion started by OhMaroItoje , 09 November, 2019 16:55
BT Sport Bias
OhMaroItoje 09 November, 2019 16:55
Watching the game today on BT Sport and the commentators, particularly Lawrence Dallaglio, are getting to the point of unbearable. So unprofessional with the constant digs at the our squad salary and constant calling for yellow cards!!! Had to switch off my volume it’s that bad...

Re: BT Sport Bias
Darraghgirl 09 November, 2019 17:03
Quote:
OhMaroItoje
Watching the game today on BT Sport and the commentators, particularly Lawrence Dallaglio, are getting to the point of unbearable. So unprofessional with the constant digs at the our squad salary and constant calling for yellow cards!!! Had to switch off my volume it’s that bad...

agreed
Howling for a sarries' yellow card in the second half but Glos did exactly the same in the first half and nothing was said!

sarricen 09 November, 2019 17:06
We’re gonna get a lot more of that this season

Banzai1314 09 November, 2019 17:18
This bitterness will only spur the players on

maynas 09 November, 2019 17:26
Quote:
OhMaroItoje

I thought it perfectly reasonable. We gave away 7 penalties in the 22 in 5 mins, who would not be suggesting a card? Ref however was as reasonable with us as he was earlier with Glos, indeed he pointed out he gave then time for a team discussion, giving you the same. Why bleat like this, just gives the trolls more ammo?
However if that’s the best Glos can do they don't stand much chance this season. I thought they were very poor all game, didn't play the conditions well, handling errors all over the place and their scrum was feeble. Cipriani didn't look fit not sure why they rushed him back. Simpson looked like he should have been on from the start. Our guys fronted up so well after a difficult week. Good for them, they must be much happier this evening.

wombles222 09 November, 2019 17:33
Quote:
Banzai1314
This bitterness will only spur the players on

I do not think bitter is the word you are looking for Banzai, bitter would suggest a wish or desire to be in your shoes, that is definately not the case. What we have witnessed today is anger, not so much at the players, but as "front of house" they are going to cop an unfair amount. This visable and palpable anger is directed towards Saracens as a club, Wray (and those also in the know) who cheated which led to ill gotten awards whilst doing damage to all clubs in our league and is now dragging the reputation of our game through its darkest period.

As i have said the supporters and employees at Saracens who are innocent in this have my full support (I am sure the whole rugby family will agree to this), but the stain upon your club and the huge reputational damage done will take a long long time to be forgotten, or in some cases, forgiven.

To the game, I thought your team fronted up magnificently today, Glos had a strange off day compared to the standards they have set of late, but you can only play whats in front of you, and a solid defence led to a 4 point win!

PhillFez 09 November, 2019 17:35
I guess I expected the old 'Leicester' song to the Westminster chimes but the barracking of Manu's second kick, after the illegal charge, only shows the level of the crowd. Maybe Gloucester needs a soccer team to follow?
The Sarries young guys played a mature game.

myleftboot 09 November, 2019 17:41
Quote:
OhMaroItoje
Watching the game today on BT Sport and the commentators, particularly Lawrence Dallaglio, are getting to the point of unbearable..
glass houses... He can probably sell you something to make it more bearable...

Marlow Nick 09 November, 2019 18:31
Good performance by your B team. Goes to show that your great coaches and motivated players don't need the extra players in order to do well in the premiership

Paulr58 09 November, 2019 18:34
What do you expect from Mr D !!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2019 18:37 by Paulr58.

ukms 09 November, 2019 19:21
Quote:
Marlow Nick
Good performance by your B team. Goes to show that your great coaches and motivated players don't need the extra players in order to do well in the premiership

Just illustrates the depth of squad you can buy when you pay your top players through the back door ! ..... although at least one involved in the cheating playing in the B team today

That said deserved the win, played the ref and conditions well !!

AlexInSouthville 09 November, 2019 19:34
Quote:
OhMaroItoje

What a ridiculous salty post.

They referenced the squad salary because of salary cap sanctions against you, and they mentioned yellow cards because of the succession of penalties given away in your 22.

It would have been remiss (in fact, downright weird) if they hadn’t mentioned both

ROLLO 09 November, 2019 19:36
Alex Sanderson thinks that the critism is unjustified. Says it all really. To get respect back there is going to have to be some humility along the way by those who knew what was going on.

wombles222 09 November, 2019 19:42
Quote:
ROLLO
Alex Sanderson thinks that the critism is unjustified. Says it all really. To get respect back there is going to have to be some humility along the way by those who knew what was going on.

To be fair I think any critiscm levelled against Sarries as a club is perfectly justified given the findings and proof of guilt. However I can understand Sandersons frustration and response as all the work and achievements he and the coaching team have done has been skittled by the findings this week. We should give him and others at Sarries who played no active part in the cheating some latitiude, they will be hurting as well....they are going to show emotion, it may be misguided at times, but no less pertinant.

ukms 09 November, 2019 19:51
Quote:
wombles222
Quote:
ROLLO

To be fair I think any critiscm levelled against Sarries as a club is perfectly justified given the findings and proof of guilt. However I can understand Sandersons frustration and response as all the work and achievements he and the coaching team have done has been skittled by the findings this week. We should give him and others at Sarries who played no active part in the cheating some latitiude, they will be hurting as well....they are going to show emotion, it may be misguided at times, but no less pertinant.

Even if they had no part in the transactions do you really think the coaches never wondered for a second like all of us where all the great players come from. Mark McAll looked decidedly uncomfortable in his interview before the game, although in fairness at least he faced the music.

neiljk 09 November, 2019 19:57
Today I think gave some insight to the depth of the problem that now exists. The strong squad that has been assembled in breach of the salary cap is still there. That is going to grate on many who will, not entirely unreasonably, perceive that as an ongoing advantage stemming from several seasons of pretty serious breach.

Couple that with an utter lack of contrition or humility from anyone formally associated with the club and you have a recipe for rancour and acrimony. I can understand Sanderson’s passion, but to be apparently revelling in the haters and using it to fuel some kind of sense of injustice seems a bit tone deaf. I didn’t see and haven’t seen any hate, in fact the glos crowd seemed fairly good humoured, and to characterise it as us against the world is somewhat unhelpful.

It’s also clear that Wray is not the only guy who can get lawyered up, and it would be interesting if the chiefs started proceedings as I suspect they’d have a strong claim, not forgetting the 20 mill that West Ham coughed up back in the day for the Tevez saga....

MarchingIn 09 November, 2019 20:00
Quote:
Darraghgirl
Quote:
OhMaroItoje

agreed
Howling for a sarries' yellow card in the second half but Glos did exactly the same in the first half and nothing was said!

Got to take issue with that. I'm furious with Wray, but none of the lads playing today have the slightest question over them, so as I don't support either team, I was watching with a neutral head on just to see a game of rugby.

7 penalties in the 22 by different players before a team warning is too many.
2 further penalty advantages before the try should have resulted in a yellow as the warning had been issued.

9 penalties in the 22 inside a few minutes and no yellow card is just an open invitation to kill games illegally. If another team got away with that scot free to Sarries when you were behind, you'd be pretty incensed and rightly so IMO.

That said, Gloucester were dross in most areas for most of the game, and the comfortably better team won.

wombles222 09 November, 2019 20:00
Quote:
ukms
Quote:
wombles222
Quote:
ROLLO

Even if they had no part in the transactions do you really think the coaches never wondered for a second like all of us where all the great players come from. Mark McAll looked decidedly uncomfortable in his interview before the game, although in fairness at least he faced the music.

Mark McAll looked like a schoolboy that had been caught cheating in his exams and knew some serious ramifications were coming, he looked like he carried the weight of the world on his shoulders....Sanderson as a coach would not be party to any negotiations, but i also would not insult his intelligence by saying he had no idea...I imagine his anger is now that he will always be remembered as a coach of a team who cheated to win, and also that, frankly the titles now mean absolutely nothing and Sarries as a club and brand currently mean little more, results on the field do not really matter as Sarries have a huge challenge of regaining respect, and it is going to require support of the innocent and removal of the guilty to start that journey....I rate Sanderson and hope he is in the former, as a coach he is brilliant!

No one can justify the damage Sarries have done, but equally there is also massive internal as well as external damage and those innocently caught up in it must recieve our support

Exiled Falcon 09 November, 2019 20:19
Falcons fan very much in peace.....sorry guys, I think you had a very smooth ride today, the BT guys raised the issues in a professional manner and despite your DOR being put through a very uncomfortable interview Martin Bayfield asked perfectly legitimate questions. You could even say Glaws went easy on you because the Shed was quite ambivalent and their team were poor.

I think you really need to play the victim card a little less, nothing today went any way over the mark and you should be flattered every member of the BT team extolled the virtues of the fantastic work you have done both in the community and as a brilliant academy.

Despite me feeling gross disappointment as I have forever defended you guys on our forum , I felt incredibly disappointed at this week’s findings, however I was really rooting for your team today, young Ralph in the front row etc etc has his future in jeopardy through no fault of his own, just remember that.

It would maybe be best remembered that if you have a bit of humility and less of the playing the victim card other fans will maybe see you in a more favourable light. Just a thought, up to you guys.

EF

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2019 20:22 by Exiled Falcon.

Convex Hull 09 November, 2019 20:21
Quote:
wombles222
Quote:
ukms
Quote:
wombles222
Quote:
ROLLO

Mark McAll looked like a schoolboy that had been caught cheating in his exams and knew some serious ramifications were coming, he looked like he carried the weight of the world on his shoulders....Sanderson as a coach would not be party to any negotiations, but i also would not insult his intelligence by saying he had no idea...I imagine his anger is now that he will always be remembered as a coach of a team who cheated to win, and also that, frankly the titles now mean absolutely nothing and Sarries as a club and brand currently mean little more, results on the field do not really matter as Sarries have a huge challenge of regaining respect, and it is going to require support of the innocent and removal of the guilty to start that journey....I rate Sanderson and hope he is in the former, as a coach he is brilliant!

No one can justify the damage Sarries have done, but equally there is also massive internal as well as external damage and those innocently caught up in it must recieve our support

You sound like my old headmaster. He was a bit of a pompous windbag.

Regardez mon visage. Suis-je bovvered?

Stumpy7780 09 November, 2019 20:22
I do not think posts like this really help our cause. Saracens fans are already called arrogant. Like it or not I think we just have to lump it. These sort of post just give opposition fans fuel for the fire and gives them another opportunity to have a go.

wombles222 09 November, 2019 20:31
Quote:
Convex Hull
Quote:
wombles222
Quote:
ukms
Quote:
wombles222
Quote:
ROLLO

You sound like my old headmaster. He was a bit of a pompous windbag.

interesting and considered response CH! Why not have a second attempt....please counter and disprove my prose with a strong rebuttle..I have no issue people disagreeing with me (and as you mention academia, one of the key attributes to higher education is the ability to discuss without resorting to base insult)..give me some meat to the bone, prove i am wrong.. i stand by every word i write and my stance is that as a club Sarries are morally corrupt but there are many innocent people in and supporting that club that deserve the support and understanding of the wider rugby community. Now either take the time to respond as i welcome debate, or if you do not wish to engage in discourse do not resort to simple insults..it serves no one.

PhillFez 09 November, 2019 20:36
Too many trolls on here now barely worth reading any posts

Rupes 09 November, 2019 20:39
BT Sport got it bang on today. They couldn't avoid the issue, they were fortunate to have 2 pundits (in Grayson and LBND) who were able to articulate views from both the players' and the board view. And to be fair to BT, when Saracens ran out they left the mics up and you were able to hear the booing (and the level of apathy) from the Kingsholm fans.

If people want Saracens TV then tough, that's not the real world - BT Sport did a good job today and should be recognised for it.

Re the McCall and Sanderson interviews, both should be given immense credit for conducting themselves well in a hugely awkward situation in my view. Given the ongoing review, there was nothing they could say for fear of prejudicing the review bar how they would channel the events of the week on the pitch and how the players have done the same.

derbyshire fan 09 November, 2019 20:42
Wombles - the trouble many of us Saracens fans have is that we don’t ‘know’ that we have cheated; we have a ‘verdict’ but none of the evidence, and no reasoned judgement setting out how the evidence flows through to the verdict. I am not saying the panel are wrong to come to their conclusions - but for us, it is hard simply to have to take their word for it.

I accept that we may never get to see all the evidence - we should not see details of player salaries and the precise details of the ‘deals’ or ‘investments’; but we need more that we have to date.

wolfgangvonb77 09 November, 2019 20:48
It's become a troll fest here now lol with a few decent posts here and there. Plus our friend from the DM here as well.

wolfgangvonb77 09 November, 2019 20:54
Probe every team and I'm sure there are some underhand dealings at a few other clubs.

ukms 09 November, 2019 20:57
Quote:
wolfgangvonb77
Probe every team and I'm sure there are some underhand dealings at a few other clubs.

Tell us more !

Primavesi2 09 November, 2019 21:00
Quote:
Stumpy7780
I do not think posts like this really help our cause. Saracens fans are already called arrogant. Like it or not I think we just have to lump it. These sort of post just give opposition fans fuel for the fire and gives them another opportunity to have a go.

Agreed. This everyone’s-against-us victim mentality could get pretty nauseating very quickly.

It was a great win and performance - let’s focus on that rather than looking for ways to feel hard done by

wombles222 09 November, 2019 21:01
Quote:
derbyshire fan
Wombles - the trouble many of us Saracens fans have is that we don’t ‘know’ that we have cheated; we have a ‘verdict’ but none of the evidence, and no reasoned judgement setting out how the evidence flows through to the verdict. I am not saying the panel are wrong to come to their conclusions - but for us, it is hard simply to have to take their word for it.
I accept that we may never get to see all the evidence - we should not see details of player salaries and the precise details of the ‘deals’ or ‘investments’; but we need more that we have to date.

I can certainly understand your stance derbyshire fan, as a theorist with a history in clinical research I find it very uncomfortable when i am presented with a decision without being able to see the research that preceeded and determined it. As much as it would be wonderful for us all to see the evidence I am not sure as fans we will ever be privvy to it...therefore I look at the process to reassure me. A 9 month investigation, handed to an independant panel that consisted of some of the highest and senior people in the business. That is a fair process and the results more reassuring when you look at how well it was handled, it was never in house, PR did the right thing and went to an external source to ensure a unbiased result.

BACK TO BLACK 09 November, 2019 21:27
Quote:
Exiled Falcon
Falcons fan very much in peace.....sorry guys, I think you had a very smooth ride today, the BT guys raised the issues in a professional manner and despite your DOR being put through a very uncomfortable interview Martin Bayfield asked perfectly legitimate questions. You could even say Glaws went easy on you because the Shed was quite ambivalent and their team were poor.
I think you really need to play the victim card a little less, nothing today went any way over the mark and you should be flattered every member of the BT team extolled the virtues of the fantastic work you have done both in the community and as a brilliant academy.

Despite me feeling gross disappointment as I have forever defended you guys on our forum , I felt incredibly disappointed at this week’s findings, however I was really rooting for your team today, young Ralph in the front row etc etc has his future in jeopardy through no fault of his own, just remember that.

Fine post Exiled Falcon. It's important to appreciate that the vociferous posters don't represent the many (in terms of our low fan base!) Saracens fans who are quietly agonizing over this situation. I'm not going to comment on the rights & wrongs of this as that's been exhausted but the visible sample does not necessarily represent our club.

Personally I'm shattered but have no idea how this is going to pan out but the damage is done.

It would maybe be best remembered that if you have a bit of humility and less of the playing the victim card other fans will maybe see you in a more favourable light. Just a thought, up to you guys.

EF

BlackheathSaracen 09 November, 2019 22:06
Dallaglio is a poor pundit and a worse analyst.
If you're lucky you'll just get Wasp focused bias however plenty of the others have spent considerable time praising Saracens over many seasons to the extent that I would sometimes watch and think, this is a bit much. The shoe is on the other foot now and unfortunately we're going to get a bit of a kicking.
Like others I suggest those that are upset by this select your stiff upper lip of choice and buckle on your stoicism for the ride to come. In the meantime enjoy the performance when it's as good as today.

villagesarrie 10 November, 2019 08:30
We thought we should have been shown yellow for persistent infringing towards the end of the match and couldn't really work out why we didn't. Let's just enjoy the performance for what it was and be pleased the boys didn't allow the off field shenanigans to distract them from the main job which is playing rugby and, hopefully, winning. Equally, we didn't think the coverage or the Gloucester fans were that bad at all. We'd expected a far more robust "welcome" say we say.
I just hope Ralph Adams Hale is Ok as that looked awful - I suspect his season might be over which is such a shame as he was looking an excellent prospect.
As for the rest of it, I think we're just going to have to have to suck it up and get on with it... IMHO of course.

TonyTaff 10 November, 2019 16:31
Quote:
maynas
Quote:
OhMaroItoje

I thought it perfectly reasonable. We gave away 7 penalties in the 22 in 5 mins, who would not be suggesting a card? Ref however was as reasonable with us as he was earlier with Glos, indeed he pointed out he gave then time for a team discussion, giving you the same. Why bleat like this, just gives the trolls more ammo?
However if that’s the best Glos can do they don't stand much chance this season. I thought they were very poor all game, didn't play the conditions well, handling errors all over the place and their scrum was feeble. Cipriani didn't look fit not sure why they rushed him back. Simpson looked like he should have been on from the start. Our guys fronted up so well after a difficult week. Good for them, they must be much happier this evening.

I thought Cipriani looked like a player who cannot perform in the face of sturdy defence, behind a bested pack, and/or in poor weather. (I have not listened to the BT Commentary, but I was there!).

£721.05 (*) donated to the Saracens Foundation due to visits to the Sarries frontpage [www.rugbynetwork.net]

Please read and submit articles for publication. (*) As at October 31, 2018.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2019 20:21 by TonyTaff.

CambridgeSarrie. 10 November, 2019 17:33
I've watched a lot of BT's output over the past few days and think their coverage has been excellent. Fair, thoughtful and respectful. No complaints here.

Here we go! Dah. Dah-dah-dee-dah....

1876-Fez 10 November, 2019 17:41
On BT GT tonight (after Bristol game)..

Austin Healey being very balanced, Andy Goode not so much... LOL flip flopping..... I know they are having to "play to TV" but quite balanced IMHO...

SUPPORT Help for Heroes:
Help for Heroes

Roger G 10 November, 2019 19:50
Dallaglio has been anti Sarries for as long as anybody can remember so no surprise with any bias from him.

John Tee 10 November, 2019 20:59
Quote:
Stumpy7780

The reason they are having a go though is because their suspicions have been vindicated. And since it is the biggest scandal in the sport it is understandable that many fans are majorly pi**** about it.
The credibility of the game in this country is at stake ...i think it will be very hard to recover from this...who wants to watch the game if the game is bent...

DoubleChampions 10 November, 2019 22:40
Quote:
John Tee
Quote:
Stumpy7780

The reason they are having a go though is because their suspicions have been vindicated. And since it is the biggest scandal in the sport it is understandable that many fans are majorly pi**** about it.
The credibility of the game in this country is at stake ...i think it will be very hard to recover from this...who wants to watch the game if the game is bent...

The game has always been bent to some degree right from the ‘amateur’ days.

Varying degrees of ‘bent’ but always bent and it is garbage to suggest otherwise.

Stumpy7780 10 November, 2019 23:44
Quote:
John Tee
Quote:
Stumpy7780

I think you’ve completely missed my point. I’m not agreeing with the statement that the comms were biased. I’m just saying even if the comma are biased there is no point complaining about it. It doesn’t solve the issue and it puts us fans in a bad light as well. We are best off just ignoring it and not giving opposition fans more things to have a go at us about. People are “pis****” they have a right to be as do we all, we aren’t going to help our cause complaining!

Chops3 11 November, 2019 09:10
Wombles - a reasonable post. As the right to review the verdict is also part of the agreed process, I assume that you do not have an issue with Sarries following that agreed process.

As I have stated previously, I think the review should be followed and the outcome respected by all sides. If still found guilty after the review, then we move on, no more legal action, request the last two premiership titles are struck from the record, and start to rebuild. Saracens as a wider entity is a fantastic organisation doing so much for the community, support of women's sport, and development of young rugby talent. It would be a travesty if all that was lost.

TOKS 11 November, 2019 10:44
I think BT have done very well. It's a huge topic that requires a lot of comment and attention.

Two things struck me though. Half-way through the first half when Nick Mullins said that it was nice to be able to concentrate on the rugby again. Well yes, but it's you lot that haven't been!

And the embarrassing and excruciating interview of Mark McCall by Martin Bayfield. I'm giving Bayfield the benefit of the doubt that he was told to ask those questions, had strongly resisted, and then was more or less ordered to ask them. Cringeworthy for all concerned and well done to MM for keeping a lid on what you could see he was thinking.

John Tee 11 November, 2019 11:14
Quote:
DoubleChampions
Quote:
John Tee
Quote:
Stumpy7780

The game has always been bent to some degree right from the ‘amateur’ days.

Varying degrees of ‘bent’ but always bent and it is garbage to suggest otherwise.

It is now a professional game....supposedly ..but still run with many vested interests in an amateur way. It has no credibility if it is still unable to resolve issues such as breaching the cap.

Just because the old days of boot money went on, it really shouldn't mean that justifies that sort of thing now.

It can't be a multi million pound game in England run by Mickey Mouse.

John Tee 11 November, 2019 11:20
Quote:
Stumpy7780
Quote:
John Tee
Quote:
Stumpy7780

I think you’ve completely missed my point. I’m not agreeing with the statement that the comms were biased. I’m just saying even if the comma are biased there is no point complaining about it. It doesn’t solve the issue and it puts us fans in a bad light as well. We are best off just ignoring it and not giving opposition fans more things to have a go at us about. People are “pis****” they have a right to be as do we all, we aren’t going to help our cause complaining!

I think the media has been 'kinder'...it could have been worse

Im sure some people would rather it just go away.
Of course there is every reason to keep this at the top of the page in media terms.

I agree not all Saracens fans are in denial...i would hope they feel as gutted as most fans do as this is the most serious issue in the game .. certainly in the English game.

John Tee 11 November, 2019 11:24
Quote:
TOKS
I think BT have done very well. It's a huge topic that requires a lot of comment and attention.
Two things struck me though. Half-way through the first half when Nick Mullins said that it was nice to be able to concentrate on the rugby again. Well yes, but it's you lot that haven't been!

And the embarrassing and excruciating interview of Mark McCall by Martin Bayfield. I'm giving Bayfield the benefit of the doubt that he was told to ask those questions, had strongly resisted, and then was more or less ordered to ask them. Cringeworthy for all concerned and well done to MM for keeping a lid on what you could see he was thinking.

Cringeworthy if you don't want to ask them...but seriously, why wouldn't you ask those questions.

The leading club in the englisg game has been caught cheating ...

Fair play to McCall for attending the interview, but thats all.

DoubleChampions 11 November, 2019 11:57
Boot money? Being paid for non existent jobs from Sponsors? Family being given overpaid jobs? Etc Etc

As for the professional era: Ugo Monye said it was well known when meeting up with England that players were open about salary cap abuses. He played for England between 2008-2012 when up until 2012 there was barely a Saracens player in the squads.

Varying degrees.

Sara'sman 11 November, 2019 12:04
FFS Tee give it a rest. You swamp these boards with incoherently presented repetitive subsets of your15 or so bullet points, rarely contributing anything new to the debate, often showing a lack of understanding and ignoring the etiquette observed by most when visiting other clubs' boards.

Two examples: you like to suggest that Sarries "flip" their marquee players. Reading a little more and actually digesting the regulations would help you know this is not the case. You have claimed that we have "20 Internationals who must be on £300k leaving £1m for the rest of the squad". Had you bothered reading the Wasps board, you would have seen a poster asking how your team, with 20 Internationals! could be so poor! You fail to see the flaw! Your invention matches your repetition.

It is time you in particular and the other visitors who have overwhelmed our board for the past week showed the respect you accuse our club of lacking and allowed us to share thoughts in "our home" without constant intrusions. Most of us understand other fans anger, have concerns over what our club appears to have done and our mods have been very tolerant of repeated posts by visitors. But it is time to return to your own boards; give us space to discuss - on our board. Bath and Tigers fans amongst others seem to understand this, having critical threads on their board, not swamping ours.

mfc 11 November, 2019 12:14
Quote:
Sara'sman
FFS Tee give it a rest. You swamp these boards with incoherently presented repetitive subsets of your15 or so bullet points, rarely contributing anything new to the debate, often showing a lack of understanding and ignoring the etiquette observed by most when visiting other clubs' boards.

Well said

John Tee 11 November, 2019 12:33
Quote:
Sara'sman
Two examples: you like to suggest that Sarries "flip" their marquee players. Reading a little more and actually digesting the regulations would help you know this is not the case. You have claimed that we have "20 Internationals who must be on £300k leaving £1m for the rest of the squad". Had you bothered reading the Wasps board, you would have seen a poster asking how your team, with 20 Internationals! could be so poor! You fail to see the flaw! Your invention matches your repetition.

It is time you in particular and the other visitors who have overwhelmed our board for the past week showed the respect you accuse our club of lacking and allowed us to share thoughts in "our home" without constant intrusions. Most of us understand other fans anger, have concerns over what our club appears to have done and our mods have been very tolerant of repeated posts by visitors. But it is time to return to your own boards; give us space to discuss - on our board. Bath and Tigers fans amongst others seem to understand this, having critical threads on their board, not swamping ours.

Sure, just dont forget you have been caught cheating and the whole game needs to be cleaned up.
I'd be saying the same to any other board ...but no other club has been caught and charged....so far.

What has wasps poor form got to do with it...have they been caught cheating?

mfc 11 November, 2019 13:07
May want to ask the Financial Regulator about that

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net