Latest news:
New Page 1

Welcome to The Saracens. Our message board is primarily a place for Saracens fans to discuss our club. We welcome posters from other clubs as long as their posts are respectful and not repetitive and our guidelines are followed. To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE,
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED!

Latest: SARACENS 15:6 MUNSTER
Next: SARACENS v BRISTOL RUGBY
Sat 21st Dec Allianz 15.00 GP

Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: Sun 29th Dec Exeter Chiefs v Saracens BT Sport 1 14.30

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA | Rugby on TV

O’Shea to the RFU
Discussion started by Ricardo121 , 29 November, 2019 12:51
O’Shea to the RFU
Ricardo121 29 November, 2019 12:51
Conor O'Shea is heading back to the W. London area next year, as 'Director of Performance Rugby'

"We can really look forward to rejuvenating and re-energising the performance pathway to help, support and push England rugby on.”

- I am a simple man, what does this word soup actually mean he'll be doing ?

[www.theguardian.com]

Re: O’Shea to the RFU
Duncan96 01 December, 2019 10:06
Do they perhaps have battery powered travelators at Twickenham. The batteries have gone flat and RFU Directors have been left stranded on them not knowing what to do? Connor O Shea is going to fly in, put some Duracells in and in this way everyone will move forward?

I’m as puzzled as you as to what they are talking about and that’s my best guess I’m afraid

myleftboot 01 December, 2019 11:47
I'm guessing they needed someone else who last won any meaningful trophy before my kids were born to keep Mallinder company

The Bard 01 December, 2019 16:08
It seems staggering that such a modest CV can win a role with such a title.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net