Latest news:
New Page 1

Welcome to The Saracens. Our message board is primarily a place for Saracens fans to discuss our club. We welcome posters from other clubs as long as their posts are respectful and not repetitive and our guidelines are followed. To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE,
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED!

Latest: SARACENS 15:6 MUNSTER
Next: SARACENS v BRISTOL RUGBY
Sat 21st Dec Allianz 15.00 GP

Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: Sun 29th Dec Exeter Chiefs v Saracens BT Sport 1 14.30

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA | Rugby on TV

DOM DAY RETIRES
Discussion started by Darraghgirl , 29 November, 2019 18:52
DOM DAY RETIRES
Darraghgirl 29 November, 2019 18:52
apparently the move to the USA has fallen through because of injury

"Rugby has been my life since I was a young lad and Im thoroughly grateful to all those whove helped me in my career, particularly my wife and my father who have given up so much to let me live my dream. Im truly thankful to have met some fantastic people and lifelong friends, but now is the time for me to focus on business and family. While I consider myself fortunate to have the career Ive had, life for many after a professional rugby career can be daunting. Saracens has been awesome and supportive, but across the rugby world in general we need to help players realise there is a life after rugby that they need to prepare for.

Good luck to him and his joint venture with George Kruis

Re: DOM DAY RETIRES
derbyshire fan 29 November, 2019 20:21
Sorry to read this - wishing him well for the future, whatever that may be

Re: DOM DAY RETIRES
JO'G 30 November, 2019 13:02
its nice to see a positive outcome of the co-investments. Him and Hargreaves had to drop out of rugby earlier than anticipated or financially planned for

Fortunately thanks to the forward planning that Saracens allowed / encouraged / forced them to do - both were able to live after rugby with a better income than without

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net