Latest news:
New Page 1

Welcome to The Saracens. Our message board is primarily a place for Saracens fans to discuss our club. We welcome posters from other clubs as long as their posts are respectful and not repetitive and our guidelines are followed. To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE,
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
"THE CLUB MEANS A LOT TO ME"
Owen Farrell

Latest: SARACENS 23:14 LEICESTER TIGERS
Next: Sat 15 Aug BRISTOL BEARS, Ashton Gate 15.00

Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: tbc

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA | Rugby on TV

4 tickets for the game against Exeter Chiefs
Discussion started by Flanker , 05 December, 2019 09:17
4 tickets for the game against Exeter Chiefs
Flanker 05 December, 2019 09:17
As a result of a change in my daughter's Christmas travel arrangements I now possess 4 tickets that we cannot use for the match v Exeter at Sandy Park - 15.00 Sunday 29th December. Seats with Sarries on Tour group in SW Comms stand. 33 each. Please PM if interested.

Re: 4 tickets for the game against Exeter Chiefs
JO'G 05 December, 2019 14:24
Tony Rowe might refund you - he doesn't want Saracens supporters going to sandy park anyway (Sm161)

jimfitz12 06 December, 2019 10:57
Just sent you a PM!

Flanker 06 December, 2019 11:48
Thank you jimfitz12.

I think (?) I've returned the pm to you and another poster who has also requested two tickets. My pm 'sent' list is blank though so if you don't hear anything please let me know.

Cheers.

talitom 22 December, 2019 09:03
Did these get sold? Cheers, tt

AnneGran 22 December, 2019 13:22
Saw Tony Rowe on the TV at Welford Road. He is of a size that he needs 4 seats to himself to be comfortable. Don't they have Weight Watchers in Devon?

BlackheathSaracen 22 December, 2019 13:36
Quote:
AnneGran
Saw Tony Rowe on the TV at Welford Road. He is of a size that he needs 4 seats to himself to be comfortable. Don't they have Weight Watchers in Devon?

Speaking as a larger Gentleman myself, I resemble that remark!

Innings 22 December, 2019 14:01
These remarks are unworthy of their posters. Criticising someone for their body shape is one step, even if a big one, from criticising their colour, religion or ethnic origin. As it happens I think that people who post remarks like that are stupid, ill-educated knuckle-draggers, but I keep those thoughts t myself, usually.

Innings

Points win matches: tries win hearts and minds.

BlackheathSaracen 22 December, 2019 14:32
Just in case it wasn't blindingly obvious to any brainy, well-educated knuckle-wavers my comment was neither an endorsement of that above or a criticism itself (Sm25)

Sorry Sarrie 23 December, 2019 12:00
Quote:
Innings
These remarks are unworthy of their posters. Criticising someone for their body shape is one step, even if a big one, from criticising their colour, religion or ethnic origin. As it happens I think that people who post remarks like that are stupid, ill-educated knuckle-draggers, but I keep those thoughts t myself, usually.

I thought comments about one's body shape justified a full on handbags session involving everybody in the vicinity and when things calmed down handing out punishment to the one who arrived last and did least damage (Sm22)

Happy Christmas everybody. Apologies that should read every body!!

My wife and I are on the verge of splitting up because of my obsession with rugby.
I've decided to give it one last try......

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net