Latest news:
New Page 1

Welcome to The Saracens. Our message board is primarily a place for Saracens fans to discuss our club. We welcome posters from other clubs as long as their posts are respectful and not repetitive and our guidelines are followed. To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE,
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
SARRIES SENT TO COVENTRY!

Latest: WASPS 60:10 SARACENS
Next: NORTHAMPTON SAINTS v SARACENS
Sat 29th Feb GP 15.00 Franklins Gardens

Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: tbc

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA | Rugby on TV

LIFE AFTER DEATH?
Discussion started by TheSaracens.com , 23 January, 2020 18:46
LIFE AFTER DEATH?
TheSaracens.com 23 January, 2020 18:46
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 16/02/2020 12:58 by Darraghgirl.

Re: LIFE AFTER DEATH?
Toga 23 January, 2020 21:44
No point risking injury. Just let Quins score at will, don't give their ghastly fans the chance of a decent match.

The only exception will be when Exeter come to Allianz Park. Should have everyone available bar injury. Put 40 points on them just before they go into the play-offs.

The Bard 24 January, 2020 09:50
Quins could hardly complain if we don’t take the game seriously, that’s exactly what they’ve done in the last 4 Heineken Cup group games...
I suspect we will want to be competitive and make a statement.

TonyTaff 24 January, 2020 16:57
We should take a Leinster-style approach to selection.

Pick the A team in Europe, and keep them match fit by rotating them into the otherwise development squad for the unimportant ones.

£721.05 (*) donated to the Saracens Foundation due to visits to the Sarries frontpage [www.rugbynetwork.net]

Please read and submit articles for publication. (*) As at October 31, 2018.

BlackheathSarrie 24 January, 2020 18:08
Who is our 10 when Manu disappears off to the 6 Nations? Lozo?

Robertquin 24 January, 2020 18:52
"Ghastly fans"? How charming.

tpr's headmistress 24 January, 2020 19:18
We've all got a few Robert.(Sm108)

Robertquin 24 January, 2020 19:32
Quote:
tpr's headmistress
We've all got a few Robert.(Sm108)

Absolutely!

TonyTaff 24 January, 2020 19:33
Quote:
Robertquin

Robert, the only ghastly aspect of Quins fans, at the Stoop, that I found, when I was lucky enough to get a lower seat in the East Stand, was the frequent interruption of my view by folk going to and fro the bog/bar.

Now, with passing years, I better understand the challenges of bladder control!

Rest assured, the majority of Sarries fans, who visit away grounds, bear nothing but camaraderie towards the home fans. Just like practically every other club.

£721.05 (*) donated to the Saracens Foundation due to visits to the Sarries frontpage [www.rugbynetwork.net]

Robertquin 24 January, 2020 19:52
Quote:
TonyTaff
Quote:
Robertquin

Robert, the only ghastly aspect of Quins fans, at the Stoop, that I found, when I was lucky enough to get a lower seat in the East Stand, was the frequent interruption of my view by folk going to and fro the bog/bar.

Rest assured, the majority of Sarries fans, who visit away grounds, bear nothing but camaraderie towards the home fans. Just like practically every other club.

I think that annoys most of us to be honest!

TonyTaff 24 January, 2020 22:12
Quote:
Robertquin
Quote:
TonyTaff
Quote:
Robertquin

I think that annoys most of us to be honest!

(Sm22)

I once went as a Corporate Hostility guest to a midweek evening game. Quins against Irish. Many of the other supper guests were late, so our host ordained that the food should be delayed; this resulted in the dessert not being served until after kick-off. I deserted my seat at the table in favour of one with a pitch view, in order not to miss any of the action.

The scion of Harlequins who made the decision to delay the food was...

... Tony Diprose!

Unlike François Pienaar, I refrained from throwing a punch winking smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net