Latest news:
New Page 1

Welcome to The Saracens. Our message board is primarily a place for Saracens fans to discuss our club. We welcome posters from other clubs as long as their posts are respectful and not repetitive and our guidelines are followed. To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE,
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
LOCKDOWN!

Latest: SARACENS 23:14 LEICESTER TIGERS
Next: God only knows!

Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: tbc

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA | Rugby on TV

Exciting fixture news
Discussion started by McSaracens , 26 January, 2020 07:50
Exciting fixture news
McSaracens 26 January, 2020 07:50
Saracens working behind the scenes to bolster the fixture list for next year:

The Sunday Times understands that discussions to face tier-one Test nations are going “encouragingly well”. South Africa, the world champions, are thought to be among those in consideration, along with the Barbarians and sides from Super Rugby, the southern hemisphere club competition.

“I believe it might have been said before, but there is something special happening at Saracens, and I want to be part of it.” - Nils Mordt

Re: Exciting fixture news
BlackheathSarrie 26 January, 2020 08:41
Sounds good although might it be better to try and get one of those big fixtures with International fans largely uninterested in Sarries transgressions into the Spurs stadium rather than AP?

On a related note what happens with STs next season? Can we expect prices to drop significantly or will it be business as usual?

mfc 26 January, 2020 09:00
Blackheath my understanding is that the Tottenham game next year is as per your proposal, the world tour is where the senior player will get game time.

BlackheathSarrie 26 January, 2020 10:00
I didn't get your meaning. What are we doing at Spurs, full team?

McSaracens 26 January, 2020 10:25
I think we are committed to playing the Spurs game in April, could be wrong. That would restrict the fixture to a Super rugby side.

“I believe it might have been said before, but there is something special happening at Saracens, and I want to be part of it.” - Nils Mordt

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net