Latest news:
New Page 1

Welcome to The Saracens. Our message board is primarily a place for Saracens fans to discuss our club. We welcome posters from other clubs as long as their posts are respectful and not repetitive and our guidelines are followed. To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE,
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
LOCKDOWN!

Latest: SARACENS 23:14 LEICESTER TIGERS
Next: God only knows!

Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: tbc

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA | Rugby on TV

International Player Behaviour
Discussion started by maynas , 22 February, 2020 21:50
International Player Behaviour
maynas 22 February, 2020 21:50
Watching today especially the Wales players Iím not surprised refs are getting fed up with the verbals and gestures of international players who think they are reffing the game. Itís about time some of these prima donnas (no names (Dan Biggar)) went to the sin bin when they try to show off and moan.

Re: International Player Behaviour
nicsue 22 February, 2020 22:14
I am not known for my knowledge of the laws of rugby, but I was urging Matt Carly to show Dan Biggar a yellow card today. I feel a few cards would soon sort this out.

ninjafez 22 February, 2020 22:51
Don't even think it needs a couple a cards, just instant extra10 metre pens or reversals that's all

Ninjafez - supporting Sarries and cleaning their signs since 2006!

Innings 23 February, 2020 00:15
what weekend players see at international level translates into how they treat match officials at their own level. International referees owe it to their lower-tier brethren to shut down the players like Biggar at the first verbal. Ten yards for the first time, penalty instead of lesser sanction second time, yellow card third time, and I guess any one who went for a fourth time would be most unpopular with his team mates.

Innings

Points win matches: tries win hearts and minds.

maynas 26 February, 2020 18:54
This issue got some good air time on the Rugby Pod this week especially mentioned Mr Biggar

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net