Latest news:
New Page 1

Welcome to The Saracens. Our message board is primarily a place for Saracens fans to discuss our club. We welcome posters from other clubs as long as their posts are respectful and not repetitive and our guidelines are followed. To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE,
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
LOCKDOWN!

Latest: SARACENS 23:14 LEICESTER TIGERS
Next: God only knows!

Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: tbc

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA | Rugby on TV

A request
Discussion started by Vespulavulgaris , 24 February, 2020 22:16
A request
Vespulavulgaris 24 February, 2020 22:16
Hi,

Sorry to bother you, but if you'd be willing to pop over to [onceawasp.com] and fill in a super quick age survey I'd be extremely grateful.

Thanks.

VV

P.S. Mods, if this is against the rules I apologise, please delete it.

Re: A request
Innings 25 February, 2020 12:22
Given the troll nature of most of this poster's input on this site, I'll not contribute to anything that he wants from the site's contributors.

Innings

Points win matches: tries win hearts and minds.

boomer! 25 February, 2020 12:28
Quote:
Innings
Given the troll nature of most of this poster's input on this site, I'll not contribute to anything that he wants from the site's contributors.
Yes, I too did think it was a rather strange post given VV's history on our message board.
Everyone hates you until they want a favour, then you are their best friend.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

AlanE 25 February, 2020 12:41
#BeKind

I was 17 miles from Graybridge before I was caught by the school leopard

Barty II 25 February, 2020 12:59
Quote:
AlanE
#BeKind

Indeed. Could just read this, decide its not for you and move on, but no for some reason we've decided to make snippy comments instead. People in glass houses and all that.

tpr's headmistress 25 February, 2020 13:01
It's not unkind to just decide not to co-operate with something like that; it's not life-altering.

AlanE 25 February, 2020 13:45
Quote:
tpr's headmistress
It's not unkind to just decide not to co-operate with something like that; it's not life-altering.

Absolutely agree. It's just that I have had enough of the antagonism around here. While this is mostly, but not exclusively, from opposition supporters, I don't wish us - including me - to add to it.

I was 17 miles from Graybridge before I was caught by the school leopard

Sorry Sarrie 25 February, 2020 20:31
I'm going to do his survey

Did I tell you that I celebrated my 105th birthday recently (Sm22)

tpr's headmistress 25 February, 2020 21:00
Congratulations Methuselah.(Sm124)

Adey 25 February, 2020 21:04
Quote:
Sorry Sarrie
I'm going to do his survey
Did I tell you that I celebrated my 105th birthday recently (Sm22)

That makes you our second oldest poster. Behind TPRHM.

tpr's headmistress 26 February, 2020 02:14
Yeah, known as Methuselah's grandma .......(Sm14)

TonyTaff 26 February, 2020 12:57
Didn't Waldo attend Methuselah's Bar Mitzvah?

721.05 (*) donated to the Saracens Foundation due to visits to the Sarries frontpage [www.rugbynetwork.net]

Please read and submit articles for publication.

(*) As at October 31, 2018.

tpr's headmistress 26 February, 2020 13:21
Don't recall seeing him there.(Sm144)

TonyTaff 26 February, 2020 16:34
He was there with Boonie!

721.05 (*) donated to the Saracens Foundation due to visits to the Sarries frontpage [www.rugbynetwork.net]

tpr's headmistress 26 February, 2020 18:03
Did he have his hat on?

TonyTaff 26 February, 2020 19:13
I believe he was hiding behind Boonie's beard!

tpr's headmistress 26 February, 2020 20:09
(Sm151)

Shhhh, don't tell anyone but we've not been hijacked!!! Too silly I guess.(Sm133)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net