Latest news:
New Page 1

Welcome to The Saracens. Our message board is primarily a place for Saracens fans to discuss our club. We welcome posters from other clubs as long as their posts are respectful and not repetitive and our guidelines are followed. To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE,
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
LOCKDOWN!

Latest: SARACENS 23:14 LEICESTER TIGERS
Next: God only knows!

Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: tbc

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA | Rugby on TV

Sanjay's gawn .....
Discussion started by tpr's headmistress , 25 February, 2020 10:24
Re: Sanjay's gawn .....
Innings 25 February, 2020 12:20
No surprise in that, and we should thank him for the telling contributions that he made in the big moments. However, and sadly, he would have been a very expensive luxury in the very different circumstances of the next couple of seasons.

Innings

Points win matches: tries win hearts and minds.

boomer! 25 February, 2020 12:33
Quote:

Agreed. He always brought exciting possibilities to the game.

Sadly, this move has been on the cards long before we fell foul of the SCM interpretation of PRL parochial rules.

I wish Sanjay all the very best and will be joining in the applause should he and his Scarlets ever play at the Saracens Copthall Stadium in the future.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

Sully08 25 February, 2020 14:33
His Jackal / tackle / turnover against Leinster was a thing of beauty ensuring the momentum so hardly earned before half time remained with us from that key moment in the final.

Thanks Sanjay and all the best back in Wales.

#wolfpack 25 February, 2020 17:55
Turned it on in the big moments -

Cross field kick try vs Exeter when I think pretty much everyone but he and Faz had given up.
Defensive intervention vs Leinster in the final.

Definition of a luxury player - barely plays throughout the regular season, but wins you the big games and the finals.

The Bard 25 February, 2020 18:26
Did wonder that once relegation was confirmed wed keep hold of him for the European games(s)

Sarriebone 25 February, 2020 19:44
From the man himself:

Ive thoroughly enjoyed my time @Saracens over the past few seasons and will take some very happy memories away with me. The environment has undoubtedly developed me as a player and a person. Im grateful for the support Sophie and myself have had from the players management and supporters during this time . The opportunity to return home to the @scarlets_rugby was too good to turn down and I am incredibly excited about the future . Id like to thank everyone involved for their support in making it happen. Ive been working hard my recovery and cant wait to get back on the pitch .

Diolch yn fawr iawn.
Sanjay x

ROLLO 25 February, 2020 19:49
Sadly, this move has been on the cards long before we fell foul of the SCM interpretation of PRL parochial rules.

And you wonder why some rival supporters still find it difficult believe that Sarcens regret what they did.

scrappydoo 26 February, 2020 05:03
Quote:
#wolfpack
Turned it on in the big moments -
Cross field kick try vs Exeter when I think pretty much everyone but he and Faz had given up.
Defensive intervention vs Leinster in the final.

Definition of a luxury player - barely plays throughout the regular season, but wins you the big games and the finals.

Still convinced he got his arm under Jonny Hills awarded try.

Darraghgirl 26 February, 2020 07:39
Inappropriate content removed

Eric Browett 26 February, 2020 08:06
Best stupid comment EVER on these boards by bacdoc. 1,000,000 signing on fee in 2005. Made my day. Glorious in its stupidity.(Sm22)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net