Latest news:
New Page 1

Welcome to The Saracens. Our message board is primarily a place for Saracens fans to discuss our club. We welcome posters from other clubs as long as their posts are respectful and not repetitive and our guidelines are followed. To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE,
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
LOCKDOWN!

Latest: SARACENS 23:14 LEICESTER TIGERS
Next: God only knows!

Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: tbc

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA | Rugby on TV

Now Mail Goes For Dallaglio
Discussion started by Sorry Sarrie , 24 March, 2020 22:15
Now Mail Goes For Dallaglio
Sorry Sarrie 24 March, 2020 22:15
[www.dailymail.co.uk]

My wife and I are on the verge of splitting up because of my obsession with rugby.
I've decided to give it one last try......

Re: Now Mail Goes For Dallaglio
Innings 25 March, 2020 11:39
Grubby paper meets grubby individual. Nothing new to see here.

Innings

Points win matches: tries win hearts and minds.

ninjafez 25 March, 2020 18:18
I think he'll be doing a extreme self isolating from his partner if he values his life

Ninjafez - supporting Sarries and cleaning their signs since 2006!

BlackheathSarrie 25 March, 2020 18:57
Quote:
Innings
Grubby paper meets grubby individual. Nothing new to see here.

Agreed although some on the Wasps board seem to feel he's their very own Gladstone ...

Banzaiwarrior 26 March, 2020 17:13
"The former sports player has not been arrested and it was never established what his expenditure covered." I have a fairly good idea and its not tea and cucumber sandwiches.(Sm100)

ďThe boys have fight in them intrinsically and that comes when you lose tight games together before.But itís also the relationships we have,itís an amazing group to be part of.Everyone on the outside hates us but we donít care,if you come in,you will get so much love you wonít want to leaveĒ B.Vunipola 2017

flavman 35 28 March, 2020 09:28
At least they are leaving us alone

Blanchefleur 28 March, 2020 12:36
Although not charged the inference alone would make it impossible from him to continue to front BT's rugby coverage. No great loss on that front either.

The Bard 28 March, 2020 13:00
Perhaps not the best time to have to spend 3 weeks locked in with the Mrs trying to explain this!

BlackheathSarrie 28 March, 2020 13:34
Quote:
Blanchefleur
Although not charged the inference alone would make it impossible from him to continue to front BT's rugby coverage. No great loss on that front either.

Tbh I doubt that. I'd assume he'll carry on as before including with his work for the Ruck and so on. The guy has always been a self-righteous hypocrite and has been employed with people knowing that. Why would it change now?

Innings 28 March, 2020 18:27
An advantage of giving up BT Sport sub is the knowledge that I never again have to listen to 'that man', the phrase he uses fifty times a game, when he's forgotten the player's name.

Innings

Points win matches: tries win hearts and minds.

myleftboot 28 March, 2020 20:12
My first reaction was his money, his business, oldest trade in the world and all that.. But then you read more, these @#$%& were importing women either by lies and false promises or by outright slavery, so he was helping fund modern slavery. Even if he was not using "the amenities", and 'only' the drugs, the money goes the same way. These people are despicable, as is he by association.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net