Latest news:
New Page 1

Welcome to The Saracens. Our message board is primarily a place for Saracens fans to discuss our club. We welcome posters from other clubs as long as their posts are respectful and not repetitive and our guidelines are followed. To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE,
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
LOCKDOWN!

Latest: SARACENS 23:14 LEICESTER TIGERS
Next: God only knows!

Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: tbc

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA | Rugby on TV

Billy V staying - confirmed
Discussion started by RobB , 26 March, 2020 13:18
Billy V staying - confirmed
RobB 26 March, 2020 13:18
Well worth having a look at this from RugbyPass - The Lockdown - hosted by Jim Hamilton

The Lockdown - Billy V

Re: Billy V staying - confirmed
ComeOnSarries 26 March, 2020 17:06
Thanks for posting this together with the link.

Billy is such a humble man and a great role model and I can imagine there are a few No 8s in the Championship who will have mixed feelings about playing against him next year.

Sarriebone 26 March, 2020 18:25
Yup, posted in the pinned squad thread and the player rumours thread as well

BlackheathSarrie 26 March, 2020 19:09
Great news. I'd guess this probably means Mako too given Mrs Vunipola doesn't like them being apart?

AlanE 27 March, 2020 06:17
Either that or Billy has spoken out of turn and is due for a spell on the naughty step. Nothing from the club yet?

I was 17 miles from Graybridge before I was caught by the school leopard

AnneGran 27 March, 2020 12:55
What a wonderful man he is. We need more like him and the world would be a better place. Sarries are blessed to have a family like the Vunapolas. I believe Mako will stay too. This interview has really cheered me up. I may watch it every day.
Anne Gran.

Innings 27 March, 2020 18:21
Jackson Wray likewise. The two best 8s in their league next season, whenever that may be.

Innings

Points win matches: tries win hearts and minds.

MyCupRunnethOver 27 March, 2020 23:48
It must be really galling for some that the attempt to break up Sarries and disperse the team is failing. Great that both Billy and Jackson are staying

Innings 28 March, 2020 09:25
I suspect that behind the scenes a few or most other clubs are worried about whether they will make it to next season at all. And of they do, they'll need credible opposition. A few regulatory corners will be cut by PRL.

Innings

Points win matches: tries win hearts and minds.

flavman 35 28 March, 2020 10:00
Top bloke

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net