Latest news:
New Page 1

Welcome to The Saracens. Our message board is primarily a place for Saracens fans to discuss our club. We welcome posters from other clubs as long as their posts are respectful and not repetitive and our guidelines are followed. To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE,
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
LOCKDOWN!

Latest: SARACENS 23:14 LEICESTER TIGERS
Next: God only knows!

Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: tbc

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA | Rugby on TV

MATT DOES SOME NAVEL GAZING
Discussion started by TheSaracens.com , 22 May, 2020 19:17
MATT DOES SOME NAVEL GAZING
TheSaracens.com 22 May, 2020 19:17
Thanks to Matt for a considered and interesting piece of introspection.
What do you think?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 22/05/2020 19:19 by Darraghgirl.

Re: MATT DOES SOME NAVEL GAZING
myleftboot 23 May, 2020 09:56
A great read, thank you.

Re: MATT DOES SOME NAVEL GAZING
Sara'sman 23 May, 2020 11:09
An informative and delightfully memory jogging read Barty, thanks for sharing the details. These days I struggle to recall why I left the sofa to visit the kitchen, so if anyone could provide a prequel back to the early 70's (including that cup SF) I'd be very happy!

Good to read of Nigel's thoughtful and supportive actions following your grandfather's passing. For all his serious failures I will never ignore the huge positive contributions he has made in his life, to our club and to so many peoples lives, some of which you have listed. You and I share "A Fine City" connection with respect to our grandfathers - my maternal one was Lord Mayor of Norwich, though he passed away before I was born.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net