Latest news:
New Page 1

Welcome to The Saracens. Our message board is primarily a place for Saracens fans to discuss our club. We welcome posters from other clubs as long as their posts are respectful and not repetitive and our guidelines are followed. To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE,
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
"THERE HAVE BEEN MANY PLAYERS WHO HAVE BLED BLACK AND RED
OVER THE YEARS BUT NONE MORESO THAN BRAD BARRITT
THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES SKIPS"

Latest: SARACENS 17:17 BATH
Next: your guess is as good as mine

Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV:

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA | Rugby on TV

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Season Ticket prices 2020/21 and beyond
OldMarovian 24 September, 2020 18:41
Sorry. I made the mistake of reading some of his posts on the Wasps site.

maynas 26 September, 2020 16:09
Quote:
jonnybrowne
Quote:
Marlow Nick
Quote:
Innings
Could Sarries end up in a Championship league with no competition?

Is there a risk that the championship is cancelled next year and if so does that mean Saracens are automatically promoted or potentially have to wait a further period before they can win promotion to the premiership?

So many variables and so many unknowns.

Who knows?

I’m sure though that in the absence of any games being played in the Championship we couldn’t just be promoted on the basis that we probably would have won the Championship - even though we probably would win it how do you prove it? can you imagine how Ealing for one would react??

Also, if the Championship is cancelled and/or simply folds if most of the clubs go bust, I can’t see anyone begging us to come back to the Premiership - how far if at all could we rely on our shareholder status with the Premiership to seek readmission?

I suspect if the Championship folds by end next season several members of the Prem wont be far behind as they will have had no fan income for over a year.

saladboy 30 September, 2020 10:52
Still no call, am I the last?
Probably academic though , the way things are going.

AP 30 September, 2020 12:05
Got mine this week, now trying to decide what renewal to do.

Successful hills are here to stay
Everything must be this way
Gentle streets where people play
Welcome to the Soft Parade

Garp285 30 September, 2020 12:34
Quote:
saladboy
No mate, I've still not had mine either.

saladboy 30 September, 2020 13:13
Quote:
Garp285
Quote:
saladboy
No mate, I've still not had mine either.

thanks

Dalton86Fez 30 September, 2020 16:03
Neither has my family

mixmastermatt 30 September, 2020 17:54
Yeah, still waiting too. In no rush though.

Be intresting to see if there is even a Championship next season.

maynas 30 September, 2020 20:07
Not had mine yet either. It would be easier to know if there will be any games to watch this next season before renewing but I presume it will roll over?

nedrichards 30 September, 2020 20:51
maynas: I got an email from the club last week about just this:

Quote:
Following the Government’s announcement earlier this week in relation to no crowds at sports events, due to the ongoing impact of COVID-19, we wanted to reassure you as a supporter who has renewed your seasonal membership for next season and beyond, that our promise to you has not changed.
Your seasonal membership for the 2020-21 season entitles you to 16x Saracens Men's home games (plus a bundle of extra membership benefits). If any games have not been delivered to you by the end of the season you will be entitled to a full refund for each impacted game. Your total refund value will be communicated at the conclusion of the 2020-21 season and processed within 45 days.

The commitment that you have shown by renewing your seasonal membership, during these most uncertain times, is making a significant difference to the club’s financial position. It is also further building the sense of togetherness that our players, coaches, staff and all associated with our club enjoy with our supporters, which continues to give us great energy and determination.

mixmastermatt 19 October, 2020 13:17
Anyone else still waiting for news from the club? I haven't had a call yet.

Westrock 19 October, 2020 14:29
Yep still waiting

Rolls 19 October, 2020 16:05
I got mine last Wednesday and yes I have renewed our tickets for 2 seasons. The club apologised for the delay but they are getting there, if slowly!

Roger G 19 October, 2020 16:16
I got mine a couple of weeks ago. Was sure I was going to cancel but Joe was very persuasive and I've signed up for two years.....and back in pre "recategorisation" seats which is what swung it!!

The Bard 19 October, 2020 20:57
Still waiting

Tired of waiting from Muswell Hill
Coughie 19 October, 2020 22:17

~ You never knowingly let the facts get in the way of the story. ~

TOKS 20 October, 2020 16:52
Quote:
Rolls
I got mine last Wednesday and yes I have renewed our tickets for 2 seasons. The club apologised for the delay but they are getting there, if slowly!

Renewed my two for next two seasons last week as well.

It may of course just be an excellent savings scheme as the money for all the unplayed games gets returned within 45 days of the end of the season!

saladboy 20 October, 2020 17:27
Quote:
The Bard
Still waiting

Still waiting here too

AP 20 October, 2020 18:46
Quote:
TOKS
Quote:
Rolls

Renewed my two for next two seasons last week as well.

It may of course just be an excellent savings scheme as the money for all the unplayed games gets returned within 45 days of the end of the season!

Particularly if we've got negative interest rates by then!

(Sm100)

Successful hills are here to stay
Everything must be this way
Gentle streets where people play
Welcome to the Soft Parade

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net