Latest news:
New Page 1

Welcome to The Saracens. Our message board is primarily a place for Saracens fans to discuss our club. We welcome posters from other clubs as long as their posts are respectful and not repetitive and our guidelines are followed. To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE,
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
"THE CLUB, THE PEOPLE, THE FANS WILL ALWAYS
HOLD A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART"
Kelly Brown

Latest: SARACENS 23:14 LEICESTER TIGERS
Next: Sat 15 Aug BRISTOL BEARS, Ashton Gate 16:30

Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: Bristol Bears v Saracens 15 Aug 16:00 BT Sport 1

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA | Rugby on TV

A new can of worms
Discussion started by GazzaFez , 23 July, 2020 12:38
A new can of worms
GazzaFez 23 July, 2020 12:38
<< Points deductions for CV19 breaches >>

Fine in theory but I'm afraid to say I simply have zero faith in either RFU or PRL to administer this competently.

Re: A new can of worms
Sarriebone 23 July, 2020 12:42
As I said on t'other thread they can't sit next to each other on the coach to the match but it's fine for them to pack down in the scrum and tackle the opposing team members? What load of...

GazzaFez 23 July, 2020 12:49
Quote:
Sarriebone
As I said on t'other thread they can't sit next to each other on the coach to the match but it's fine for them to pack down in the scrum and tackle the opposing team members? What load of...

I know. Seems crazy doesn't it. I am all for doing sensible stuff as I do think many people have not take CV19 seriously enough, but on the other hand resorting to pure tokenism (as much of this seems to be) is just not helpful in a practical way.

NickL 23 July, 2020 23:48
Does that mean Exeter will employ a photographer with a long lens to follow Sale and Bristol's buses and check for players sitting in the wrong seats?

myleftboot 24 July, 2020 22:25
Quote:
NickL
Does that mean Exeter will employ a photographer with a long lens to follow Sale and Bristol's buses and check for players sitting in the wrong seats?
I heard Paul Custard was preparing a dossier, he's camping out at Costa Coffee shops in a birding hide. Luckily he had a wig to disguise himself

Innings 25 July, 2020 11:40
Paul Custard? Do you mean the species of Otididae, the Harlequin Bustard, a bird that died out in the British Isles in the 19th century and is the subject of an attempted re-introduction into its natural British habitat? The birding hide that you saw is actually one set up by a West Country group of birding enthusiasts who see the multi coloured plumage of the Harlequin Bustard as a threat to their plans that the Crested Chief should be the dominant species in the British Isles, forever.

Innings

Points win matches: tries win hearts and minds.

myleftboot 25 July, 2020 13:26
Yellow, slimy.... Think we are on the same page chap!

mixmastermatt 25 July, 2020 13:39
Quote:
NickL

No.... But SW Comms will winking smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net