Latest news:
New Page 1

Welcome to The Saracens. Our message board is primarily a place for Saracens fans to discuss our club. We welcome posters from other clubs as long as their posts are respectful and not repetitive and our guidelines are followed. To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE,
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
"THERE HAVE BEEN MANY PLAYERS WHO HAVE BLED BLACK AND RED
OVER THE YEARS BUT NONE MORESO THAN BRAD BARRITT
THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES SKIPS"

Latest: SARACENS 17:17 BATH
Next: your guess is as good as mine

Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV:

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA | Rugby on TV

Exeter v Toulouse
Discussion started by maynas , 26 September, 2020 17:35
Exeter v Toulouse
maynas 26 September, 2020 17:35
Great performance from the chiefs, should be a good final and they should have an excellent chance of winning in Bristol to keep the cup in England.

Re: Exeter v Toulouse
Ade43 26 September, 2020 17:45
Agree, great performance by the Chiefs today. We certainly had our chances today to wrap that game up in the 2nd half.
Good luck to both finalists

Currychief 26 September, 2020 21:49
Thanks. I thought you had your game sorted. A shame we cant meet up in the final. Your guys did you proud.

nedrichards 28 September, 2020 10:10
Yep, great performance by the Chiefs and I'll always be supporting the English team in Europe. Will be a fascinating contest.

AP 28 September, 2020 21:03
If Racing can keep going, they will win. The attacking quality of their backs is better than anything Exeter have. But if the Chiefs get too fr ahead, it will be a big ask for Racing.

Sorry, I'd like Racing to win - their style is the more entertaining.

Successful hills are here to stay
Everything must be this way
Gentle streets where people play
Welcome to the Soft Parade

AB 29 September, 2020 16:50
100% come on Racing please win and win well so that smug look on Tony Rowe's ugly face will disappear

I'd also like any of Bath. Sale, Wasp and Bristol to win the league

wolfgangvonb77 29 September, 2020 17:01
I'd love to see an English team win it, its not impossible for Exeter to beat Racing. We got close but didn't have the bench to pull off the win. Chiefs could edge it but I would wouldn't bet against Racing. Good luck to chiefs I sat next to a few fans at last years final and they are always good fun. Not crazy about the owner though lol.

Banzai1314 29 September, 2020 18:11
Quote:
wolfgangvonb77
I'd love to see an English team win it, its not impossible for Exeter to beat Racing. We got close but didn't have the bench to pull off the win. Chiefs could edge it but I would wouldn't bet against Racing. Good luck to chiefs I sat next to a few fans at last years final and they are always good fun. Not crazy about the owner though lol.

Id like to see Exeter win it as the players and Rob Baxter are exceptional. Downside is that Churchill the Dog will be all over it . Oh noooooooooooo!

AP 29 September, 2020 19:59
Racing have been there or thereabouts for some years and have the flair that Exeter don't show.

Cavaliers and Roundheads - "Wrong but Wromantic" v "Right but Repulsive"!!!

Successful hills are here to stay
Everything must be this way
Gentle streets where people play
Welcome to the Soft Parade

NickL 29 September, 2020 21:37
Racing for me. Better to be knocked out of the competition by the overall winners - six out of the last seven seasons we've either won the cup or lost in the knockout stages to the eventual champions (Clermont in 2015 was the exception). And they play more entertaining rugby than Exeter.

jonnybrowne 30 September, 2020 08:55
Its Racing for me - partly because Id like to think we went out to the eventual winners, partly because Id enjoy seeing Hollywood rugby triumph over the more, erm, direct - but it must be said highly effective - game played by Exeter....and partly because Id love to see Exeters affable owner with a face like a bag of chisels at the end of the game..

tpr's headmistress 30 September, 2020 10:31
''Affable' - is there sarcasm emoji due there.(Sm124)

jonnybrowne 30 September, 2020 14:34
Quote:
tpr's headmistress
''Affable' - is there sarcasm emoji due there.(Sm124)
Why thank you tprh!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 30/09/2020 14:36 by jonnybrowne.

tpr's headmistress 30 September, 2020 18:30
thumbs down

maynas 30 September, 2020 19:04
I think Exeter are An all round much more effective Outfit that Racing and English to boot. Come on Chiefs keep the cup in England

OldMarovian 30 September, 2020 21:06
Chiefs for the win.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net