Latest news:
New Page 1

Welcome to The Saracens. Our message board is primarily a place for Saracens fans to discuss our club. We welcome posters from other clubs as long as their posts are respectful and not repetitive and our guidelines are followed. To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE,
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
"THERE HAVE BEEN MANY PLAYERS WHO HAVE BLED BLACK AND RED
OVER THE YEARS BUT NONE MORESO THAN BRAD BARRITT
THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES SKIPS"

Latest: SARACENS 17:17 BATH
Next: your guess is as good as mine

Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV:

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA | Rugby on TV

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Who do 'WE' want to win the Premiership?
OldMarovian 12 October, 2020 16:43
Well I want whoever plays best on the day to win it DG. If that's Chiefs, so be it. They're rightly top of the table but I hope that the way that Wasps play can give them a challenge. I hope they can beat Racing too as I'd like another English team to with the European Champions Cup. We almost did it away and missing key member of what would have been our normal squad this season so Chiefs should be fairly comfortable despite the threats Racing pose.

More importantly how are we going to keep busy until Mens rugby hopefully starts in the New Year? Following the Womens teams progress will be a great start based on the weekends game and whilst I enjoyed Cleal and Botterman on the mic I look forward to seeing them both back playing too. Other that that we might have to start a virtual Saracens tiddlywink league.

wolfgangvonb77 14 October, 2020 20:31
Looks like covid may win it lol

Primavesi2 15 October, 2020 13:20
If Sarries are not involved I would always want the team who finished top of the league to win so would be supporting Cheifs if it gets played.

Would like Racing to win the champions cup though.

boomer! 16 October, 2020 12:31
Quote:
Primavesi2
If Sarries are not involved I would always want the team who finished top of the league to win so would be supporting Cheifs if it gets played.
Would like Racing to win the champions cup though.

I cannot see beyond Exeter winning both.

If you hunt around you should be able to get evens on an Exeter Heineken+Gallagher 'win double'.

That's got to be worth a punt of anyone's hard earned. Especially as we inexorably slide towards negative interest rates.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 16/10/2020 12:32 by boomer!.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net