Latest news:
New Page 1

Welcome to The Saracens. Our message board is primarily a place for Saracens fans to discuss our club. We welcome posters from other clubs as long as their posts are respectful and not repetitive and our guidelines are followed. To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE,
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
"THERE HAVE BEEN MANY PLAYERS WHO HAVE BLED BLACK AND RED
OVER THE YEARS BUT NONE MORESO THAN BRAD BARRITT
THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES SKIPS"

Latest: SARACENS 17:17 BATH
Next: your guess is as good as mine

Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV:

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA | Rugby on TV

Employment opportunity: Attention all Whelk Stall managers
Discussion started by TonyTaff , 07 October, 2020 13:28
Employment opportunity: Attention all Whelk Stall managers
TonyTaff 07 October, 2020 13:28
Job swap opportunities at PRL with the Rugby Director and Chief Executive. You will be required to provide training, as the current incumbents can't run a ...

£721.05 (*) donated to the Saracens Foundation due to visits to the Sarries frontpage [www.rugbynetwork.net]

Please read and submit articles for publication.

(*) As at October 31, 2018.

Re: Employment opportunity: Attention all Whelk Stall managers
jonnybrowne 08 October, 2020 11:49
Quote:
TonyTaff
Job swap opportunities at PRL with the Rugby Director and Chief Executive. You will be required to provide training, as the current incumbents can't run a ...

I would gravely fear for the whelk industry if the current PRL hierarchy donned white coats and manned the vans...

GazzaFez 08 October, 2020 12:15
It should be noted that anyone who failed to complete the winkle pickers apprenticeship is invited to apply for the post of SCM, as it's a bit less challenging.

TonyTaff 08 October, 2020 13:08
Quote:
jonnybrowne
Quote:
TonyTaff

I would gravely fear for the whelk industry if the current PRL hierarchy donned white coats and manned the vans...

(Sm22)

£721.05 (*) donated to the Saracens Foundation due to visits to the Sarries frontpage [www.rugbynetwork.net]

nedrichards 13 October, 2020 16:07
Every time they have a chance to do the right thing, they find a way to have it rebound on them don't they [www.theguardian.com]

jonnybrowne 14 October, 2020 07:03
Quote:
nedrichards
Every time they have a chance to do the right thing, they find a way to have it rebound on them don't they [www.theguardian.com]

...rank incompetence...

maynas 14 October, 2020 10:08
They are at it again this time with this BBC farce ,who apparently were told they could televise the Prem Final, got a team ready and then were told by PRL they couldnt. Story in the Times today.

jonnybrowne 14 October, 2020 11:01
Quote:
maynas
They are at it again this time with this BBC farce ,who apparently were told they could televise the Prem Final, got a team ready and then were told by PRL they couldnt. Story in the Times today.

I’m starting to wonder if suggestions late last year about Sarries joining the Top 14 or Pro14 (soon to be 16?) weren’t quite as mad as they seemed at the time...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 14/10/2020 12:17 by jonnybrowne.

OldMarovian 14 October, 2020 15:41
JB I hope they were. If it's that or go under then fine but otherwise I hope we (are able to) take our medicine and come back up after next season. Whether people like it or not I think ring-fencing is on the horizon.

jonnybrowne 14 October, 2020 18:11
Quote:
OldMarovian
JB I hope they were. If it's that or go under then fine but otherwise I hope we (are able to) take our medicine and come back up after next season. Whether people like it or not I think ring-fencing is on the horizon.

OM, I was making a facetious reference to escaping from the clutches of an incompetent organisation.

I do however agree with you on your points about medicine and ring fencing.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 14/10/2020 18:17 by jonnybrowne.

TonyTaff 15 October, 2020 13:55
The latest incompetence is that PRL are 'revising' their Covid-19 regulations. However, they won't be able to get them right until after their final!

I doubt that the current directors could get it right as long as they've got holes in their @rses.

jonnybrowne 15 October, 2020 14:54
Quote:
TonyTaff
The latest incompetence is that PRL are 'revising' their Covid-19 regulations. However, they won't be able to get them right until after their final!
I doubt that the current directors could get it right as long as they've got holes in their @rses.

Very elegantly put, TT...😂

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net