Latest news:
New Page 1

Welcome to The Saracens. Our message board is primarily a place for Saracens fans to discuss our club. We welcome posters from other clubs as long as their posts are respectful and not repetitive and our guidelines are followed. To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE,
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
"THERE HAVE BEEN MANY PLAYERS WHO HAVE BLED BLACK AND RED
OVER THE YEARS BUT NONE MORESO THAN BRAD BARRITT
THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES SKIPS"

Latest: SARACENS 17:17 BATH
Next: your guess is as good as mine

Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV:

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA | Rugby on TV

Kleenex at the ready for Brad tear jerker
Discussion started by Premiership Holiday , 08 October, 2020 17:36
Kleenex at the ready for Brad tear jerker
Premiership Holiday 08 October, 2020 17:36
If you don't well up watching this, well you will....

[url=http://[twitter.com]]BRAD TEAR-JERKER[/url]

My wife has told me that she's considering ending our marriage due to my utter obsession with rugby.

I'm begging her for one more try!

Re: Kleenex at the ready for Brad tear jerker
Eurosarrie 08 October, 2020 18:23
What a remarkable tribute to an absolute great player and ambassador for this wonderful game. This is really the true value of Saracens as a club, a vision and culture. Lets hope Brad can stay associated with this fantastic club to help develop the next generation! Best of luck Mr Brad Barrett.

jonnybrowne 09 October, 2020 13:34
I was chopping onions when I watched the video..thatís my excuse and Iím sticking to it.

Joking aside, it was very, very moving. If Brad didnít realise before how much he is loved and respected, not just at Sarries but across the sport, I hope he does now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2020 13:59 by jonnybrowne.

OldMarovian 09 October, 2020 15:34
Top player and man. I thought I heard at one stage that he might return to SA? That would be massive shame in the sense it would mean we're less likely to see him at Saracens again in any capacity (even visiting supporter!) but he'll remain a Saracens legend wherever he goes.

GazzaFez 09 October, 2020 16:00
A great accolade for a great player. It's nice to see so many past players joining in as well.

Thanks for everything Brad.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net