Latest news:
New Page 1

Welcome to The Saracens. Our message board is primarily a place for Saracens fans to discuss our club. We welcome posters from other clubs as long as their posts are respectful and not repetitive and our guidelines are followed. To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE,
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
"THERE HAVE BEEN MANY PLAYERS WHO HAVE BLED BLACK AND RED
OVER THE YEARS BUT NONE MORESO THAN BRAD BARRITT
THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES SKIPS"

Latest: SARACENS 17:17 BATH
Next: your guess is as good as mine

Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV:

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA | Rugby on TV

Finally, the end of (another) era.
Discussion started by GazzaFez , 15 October, 2020 13:34
Finally, the end of (another) era.
GazzaFez 15 October, 2020 13:34
I was passing close to <Insert Name Here> Stadium this morning, so I diverted for a couple of minutes to have a quick look. So finally all the Allianz signs on the stadium roof and other branding around the ground has come down.

I guess we're back to the original Copthall until someone signs up for a sponsorship deal.

Re: Finally, the end of (another) era.
OldMarovian 15 October, 2020 18:07
It was only ever a name and not an especially evocative one.

Their reasons for stopping their sponsorship are understandable but I believe they continued to support the Sport Foundation for the remainder of this season so good for them. Hopefully they are also a better and more involved sponsor for the Womens rugby.

GazzaFez 16 October, 2020 12:32
Quote:
OldMarovian
It was only ever a name and not an especially evocative

Just count ourselves lucky; could've been a lot worse....

ToolStation Stadium smiling smiley

TonyTaff 16 October, 2020 16:17
Quote:
GazzaFez
Quote:
OldMarovian
It was only ever a name and not an especially evocative

Just count ourselves lucky; could've been a lot worse....

ToolStation Stadium smiling smiley

Man Financial?

£721.05 (*) donated to the Saracens Foundation due to visits to the Sarries frontpage [www.rugbynetwork.net]

Please read and submit articles for publication.

(*) As at October 31, 2018.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net