Latest news:

The COML Message Board

The place for discussion, debate and nonsense about Bath Rugby.

Join our new Facebook Group today!

New visitors please read the house rules before posting

Test your prognostications at our Prediction League

Evening with Brian Ashton & Russell Earnshaw - 2 tickets to a good home
Discussion started by Optimist (IP Logged), 05 June, 2019 16:47
opti
Optimist
05 June, 2019 16:47
Bought tickets for this event in Wells but can’t make it - free to a good home or feel free to make donation to something worthy. PM me - tickets can be emailed.

[www.visitwellssomerset.co.uk]

Crippsy
Crippsy
06 June, 2019 10:45
That will be an excellent evening. Two of the brightest and most innovative coaches in the English game. I've exchanged a couple of emails with Rusty recently as I was after some advice coaching my U8's team. He is a massively nice guy and very passionate about empowering kids to be able to analyze a situation on the spot rather than learning a number of set training ground moves ad infinitum.

TomReagan
TomReagan
06 June, 2019 17:16
He won't go very far in the coaching world with that sort of liberal mindset!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net