Latest news:

The COML Message Board

The place for discussion, debate and nonsense about Bath Rugby.

Join our new Facebook Group today!

New visitors please read the house rules before posting

Test your prognostications at our Prediction League

Baths WC stars
Discussion started by ChippenhamRoman (IP Logged), 01 November, 2019 19:59
ChippenhamRoman
ChippenhamRoman
01 November, 2019 19:59
Anyone know what the return to work timelines are for the WC lads?

Will McConnichie and Cockinsinga as they have not played in weeks go straight back into the Northampton game?

When do the finalists pull on a Bath jersey?

DorsetBoy
Dorset Boy
01 November, 2019 20:04
Sarries said they will speak to each of their players on their return to determine their mental and physical fatigue, and what matches Sarries want them to be playing in. I imagine we'll do the same, though BO and BoB will doubt it.

DaveOfTrow
GrumpyDave
02 November, 2019 06:21
DB thatís pretty much what Hoops said theyíd do - case by case. More to the point, what are the regs this time round regards mandatory time off and do they pro rata that based on play time?

BathMatt53
BathMatt53
02 November, 2019 08:56
I thinks itís a certain number of games per year overall - thatís why Sanderson was saying that the Sarries lads would play so few Orem games if they did well in Europe.

[Adoptee 19 / 20: The High ball and counter attack meister, Tom Homer]

opti
Optimist
02 November, 2019 17:44
Quote:
BathMatt53
I thinks itís a certain number of games per year overall - thatís why Sanderson was saying that the Sarries lads would play so few Orem games if they did well in Europe.

My heart bleeds for Sarries and their not at all suspiciously enormous squad of internationals.

burtontiger
Tigersfan1
03 November, 2019 18:52
I think we (fans of teams with players who have been in the England squad) need to be patient, even with the likes of Cokanasiga, Genge etc that havenít been so heavily involved. They have been in a high pressure intensive training etc environment for months without a proper break.

Fortunately we are both doing well enough to give them all time......oops. Bottom and next to bottom!!

BathMatt53
BathMatt53
03 November, 2019 18:58
I would guess that they are absolutely gagging for a game.

[Adoptee 19 / 20: The High ball and counter attack meister, Tom Homer]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net