Latest news:

The COML Message Board

The place for discussion, debate and nonsense about Bath Rugby.

Join our new Facebook Group today!

New visitors please read the house rules before posting

Test your prognostications at our Prediction League

Medical Jokers
Discussion started by seatonian (IP Logged), 02 November, 2019 19:28
seatonian
seatonian
02 November, 2019 19:28
With Max C injured with what seems to be a long term problem would we have the chance to bring in another centre as a medical joker? Not sure what the rules are. Might be the chance to get a player post WC who would work well with JJ . Just a thought !

ballsout
ballsout
02 November, 2019 19:29
Henry Thomas will be out for a long long time too.

Bathovalballer
Bathovalballer
02 November, 2019 19:31
What is Thomas's injury?

Adopted player 2019/20 Jonathan 'JJ' Joseph.

The Jink Joseph.

Adopted player 2018/19 Adopted player 2018/19 Semesa 'The Rock' Rokoduguni

seatonian
seatonian
02 November, 2019 19:41
If we are allowed a 'joker' perhaps Flow could bring back one of the Boks !!

Bathovalballer
Bathovalballer
02 November, 2019 19:49
Allende, Malherbe and Etzebeth please. And Du Toit and even Pollard.

Adopted player 2019/20 Jonathan 'JJ' Joseph.

The Jink Joseph.

Adopted player 2018/19 Adopted player 2018/19 Semesa 'The Rock' Rokoduguni

ballsout
ballsout
02 November, 2019 19:56
Big names won’t change anything

Trawling
Trawling
02 November, 2019 20:19
Wibble

B4thB4ck
B4thB4ck
02 November, 2019 20:25
Quote:
Trawling
Wibble
Would you like your rat sautee or fricassee?

Trawling
Trawling
02 November, 2019 20:28
Careful or I'll put a pair of pants on my head and pencils up my nose!

B4thB4ck
B4thB4ck
02 November, 2019 20:31
Quote:
Trawling
Careful or I'll put a pair of pants on my head and pencils up my nose!

I did that after conceding the 124th scrum penalty this morning. Gave the cappuccino a miss though.

MESSAGES->author
shipwrecked
02 November, 2019 20:33
I'm just off to Hartlepool to by myself a pair of exploding trousers!

https://i.ibb.co/Fz0bC3q/Unknown-1.jpg

Beno Obano Age 25 years, Loosehead prop, 5ft 8ins 18st 12lbs 'Mauls are like Transformers' they change form to become more powerful!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2019 20:46 by shipwrecked.

BathMatt53
BathMatt53
02 November, 2019 21:13
Quote:
ballsout

Total silence since the Exe win - must have been seething about that - but back on line after a loss. Outstanding work.

[Adoptee 19 / 20: The High ball and counter attack meister, Tom Homer]

TomReagan
TomReagan
02 November, 2019 21:17
Noted on a previous thread how I formed pictures of individual posters and that the army was wasting its time advertising on this site given the 'vintage' of most of us, and the fact that we can all quote Blackadder verbatim confirms my thoughts! Used to be part of the day to day language at school. I knew it was time to get out of teaching when I could no longer use 'Goodbyeee' as an introduction to WW1 as the kids didn't realise it was comedy!

B4thB4ck
B4thB4ck
02 November, 2019 21:31
We couldn't quote Blackadder in recent times as the younger visitors would have confused it with our coaches name.

Open season now.

ballsout
ballsout
02 November, 2019 22:36
Quote:
BathMatt53
Quote:
ballsout

Total silence since the Exe win - must have been seething about that - but back on line after a loss. Outstanding work.

It meant nothing, because it was obvious to all who've supported Bath this past decade that we would lose to a terrible team like Wasps a week later. Were you at the Ricoh?

I don't need to explain myself but I avoided the rugby internet in general this past week because of the World Cup Final, didn't want to get caught up in the build up. I was nervous enough as it was.

MESSAGES->author
hemington
02 November, 2019 22:49
Quote:
ballsout
Quote:
BathMatt53
Quote:
ballsout

It meant nothing, because it was obvious to all who've supported Bath this past decade that we would lose to a terrible team like Wasps a week later. Were you at the Ricoh?

I don't need to explain myself but I avoided the rugby internet in general this past week because of the World Cup Final, didn't want to get caught up in the build up. I was nervous enough as it was.
Eeyore get a grip! Please

BathMatt53
BathMatt53
03 November, 2019 07:49
Yes, ‘busy’ the last time they won, ‘nervous’ this time they won. Just sounds like a coincidence then, apologies.

22Dropout
22Dropout
11 November, 2019 11:24
With Clark, Catt and Thomas (ruptured ACL after 5 mins off the bench at Wasps) looking like they may all be out for the season - I’d have thought we’d be seriously looking for injury cover - particularly at prop?

bardofavon
bardofavon
11 November, 2019 11:31
yes indeed. with our two first choice props out for the season we will need cover. only a matter of time before obano or stuart cop an injury.

BathMatt53
BathMatt53
11 November, 2019 21:29
Is Thomas confirmed as ACL? He has had really bad ACL injuries before - that wouldn’t be good at all...

[www.bathchronicle.co.uk]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net