Latest news:

The COML Message Board

The place for discussion, debate and nonsense about Bath Rugby.

Join our new Facebook Group today!

New visitors please read the house rules before posting

Test your prognostications at our Prediction League

Michael Fatialofa
Discussion started by Faithful_City (IP Logged), 10 January, 2020 10:34
MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
10 January, 2020 10:34
As rugby supporters have been so supportive of Michael and his family, I though you may like this

The club have set up and email so that you can send a message of support to Michael and Tatiana.

Click the email link below

fats@warriors.co.uk

JP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/01/2020 15:04 by Faithful_City.

MESSAGES->author
abendanon-anon-anon
21 March, 2020 16:30
Read this on the Beeb today - some good news amongst all the bad
Being a Spinal Injury myself (1984) this rarely happens, I am so happy for the guy - long way to go yet I would imagine

"Worcester lock Michael Fatialofa has walked unaided less than 11 weeks after a serious neck injury left him in intensive care.

The 27-year-old has been in hospital since suffering the injury in a game against Saracens on 4 January.

"You're witnessing a miracle that even medical professionals can't explain," wrote Fatialofa's wife Tatiana with a video of him walking on Instagram.

"They are so shook by his progress given his critical level of injury."

She added: "He was literally paralysed from the neck down just 10 weeks ago and currently spinal cord injuries do not have a clinical cure, but my amazing husband is proof that god is never limited to human wisdom. So so so thankful."

dcsh
dcsh
22 March, 2020 07:48
Incredible stuff, well done Michael and the medical staff.

Bathovalballer
Bathovalballer
22 March, 2020 10:23
Absolutely brilliant news, especially for his family, in amongst all the devastation in the rest of the world. Certainly makes one think about how fragile life is and how we take things for granted. And very well done to everyone in the NHS who contributed to this result.

Sincerely hope Michael continues to recover and returns to full health.

Adopted player 2020/21 Beno 'the Transformer' Obano

Adopted player 2019/20 Jonathan 'JJ' Joseph.The Jink Joseph.
Adopted player 2018/19 Adopted player 2018/19 Semesa 'The Rock' Rokoduguni

warrenball
warrenball
22 March, 2020 12:33
Amazing news, so pleased for him and his family, but as you say AAA it is probably a very long way back and this is only the start

John Tee
John Tee
22 March, 2020 21:41
great news indeed. Hope he continues his recovery.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net