Latest news:

The COML Message Board

The place for discussion, debate and nonsense about Bath Rugby.

Join our new Facebook Group today!

New visitors please read the house rules before posting

Test your prognostications at our Prediction League

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
MESSAGES->author
joethefanatic
20 January, 2020 05:30
I like the idea of Barack Obama in the front row but do you think he's fit enough to go the full 80?

... IMHO, of course.

Now in Honolulu

gaz59
gaz59
20 January, 2020 09:22
Quote:
hasta
Hamer-Webb might be the best academy wing we've had since, I don't know, Banahan? Walker had his best game for us.
We were the better team in that game. We need to stop conceding cheap tries. It's ridiculous how many we concede.

How were we the better team there Hasta? I don't think we put one decent, flowing attack together and from the start of the second half never looked like winning despite being well on top at scrum throughout the game

Two of their tries were excellent, positive, quick handling, running rugby. We had nothing like that either planned or off the cuff

It was a decent, hard working effort with several players having really good games and great to see a couple back from injury but in my view a losing bonus point was exactly what we deserved.

MESSAGES->author
hasta
20 January, 2020 12:34
Honestly? I think we had more power, more control, more set piece dominance. Our lack of attacking cutting edge is a continuing problem of course. We dealt with the yellow card to Ellis extremely well.

Ulster had a 10 minute purple patch in attack at the beginning of the second half, when Wright went off, Brew came and in they ran in two very, very soft tries. I agree that we had nothing that matched that in attack, but they took advantage of a messed up midfield.

Kidney Stone
Kidney Stone
20 January, 2020 22:06
Quote:
joethefanatic
I like the idea of Barack Obama in the front row but do you think he's fit enough to go the full 80?

Ha Freudian slip perhaps.

Bírack would fit more on the blindside me thinks!,

gaz59
gaz59
21 January, 2020 15:47
Hmm, seems Batty wasn't the only or even first red card

[cdn.thejournal.ie]

Could have been a game changer

BathMatt53
BathMatt53
21 January, 2020 15:50
totally missed that tbh (like the officials)

[Adoptee 19 / 20: The High ball and counter attack meister, Tom Homer]

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net