Latest news:

The COML Message Board

The place for discussion, debate and nonsense about Bath Rugby.

Join our new Facebook Group today!

New visitors please read the house rules before posting

Test your prognostications at our Prediction League

Round 21 - Bath v Gloucester
Discussion started by Mike the Taxi (IP Logged), 11 September, 2020 20:23
Mike the Taxi
Mike the Taxi
11 September, 2020 20:23
[www.somersetlive.co.uk] - Tuesday, September 22 with kick-off at 5.30pm.

MESSAGES->author
Clarkey3k
12 September, 2020 07:36
Might just wander down to Laura Place that evening...

Adopted players: 2020/21 A Watson; [20] T Faletau; [19] M V Vuuren; [18] T Faletau; [17] D Denton; [16] H. Agulla; [15] L Houston; [14] W Spencer; [13] F. Louw

Family . Community . Nation - [sdp.org.uk]

B4thB4ck
B4thB4ck
12 September, 2020 08:32
One of the Dads at my sons school is a BT/Sky sports cameraman. I am sure he needs a bit of help, mounting the camera, running some cables, fetching a cup of tea. Happy to assist.

dcsh
dcsh
12 September, 2020 09:05
After a full weekend of European action, the Prem Cup final on the Monday - then the Main Event Bath v Gloucester. Nice.

Bath Supporter Jack
Bath Supporter Jack
12 September, 2020 09:35
Very, very important match for Bath.................less so for Gloucester....................I wonder if they will do us a favour(Sm100)(Sm163)(Sm22)

Susanne
Susanne
12 September, 2020 14:13
Hmm - Bath v Glaws, don't fancy the odds on Glaws putting out a weakened side winking smiley

gaz59
gaz59
12 September, 2020 14:42
Quote:
Bath Supporter Jack
Very, very important match for Bath.................less so for Gloucester....................I wonder if they will do us a favour(Sm100)(Sm163)(Sm22)

Depending on how results go in this round there is a chance they may need points to be sure of 8th spot and top euro cup next season

Alternatively they may be into pre-season prep

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net