Latest news:

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
10 August, 2019 14:28
Search on Teflon Ted

Teflon Ted is actually TeflonTed - no space

Check your handling before you class things as "useless" Patgadd(Sm128)

JP

Patgadd
Patgadd
10 August, 2019 15:14
There was a caveat in there, JP. I am now thinking of changing my user name to Thickgadd.

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
10 August, 2019 15:19
I'd blame Ted myself

JP

MESSAGES->author
Abberley
10 August, 2019 18:26
Quote:
Patgadd
...and I note that what it has actually searched for is Teflon Ted under author and post. Either I'm thick or it's useless (careful now).

Try TeflonTed

Self-inflicted Le Roux sad smiley
Didn't spot that the thread had spilled onto a 2nd page.

Incidentally - will Le Roux also be moving to the new forum?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/08/2019 19:48 by Abberley.

23Shark
23Shark
10 August, 2019 22:58
Seeing as the this forum thread has disappeared.... I'll post what I said there in here instead.

I think it's very interesting that JP was very interested in becoming admin on VFT22 and in that time he was all for the move, praising the site etc but then he found out Lindsay was going to be admin and suddenly everything changed and he was dead against the move.

The underhand tactics of removing Lindsay and installing a new admin on the board sum up everything that is wrong with this place. All the admins are treated as a number serving Durham associates with advertising revenue and when you're no longer useful you are cast aside. That's totally the opposite of what I'm looking to build on VFT22 where it will be a community lead initiative where everyone will have a voice on how they want to shape the site to make it better for all the users.

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
10 August, 2019 23:04
I can assure you I have not deleted a single post or thread.

I had just finished responding to your post and two threads have completely disappeared.

I have gone back into the admin section and there were several moderators who SN had not removed who had access to delete mails. They have now been removed.

I donít spend hours writing post to then delete them when the post were in vindication of actions I and SN had taken

JP

Chris1850
Chris1850
10 August, 2019 23:07
Why has the Poll: this forum thread disappeared?
If Lindsey is no longer the site administrator, who has taken over?
What was the process for removing her?

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
10 August, 2019 23:11
Let me just reiterate it was not SN who removed Lindsey!!

Lindsay resigned and told SN she was leaving to take her forum to VFT22, leaving SN in the lurch looking for an admin to manage the Warriors site.

I was approached as I had previously done it so agreed to hold the fort.

Please get your facts correct 23Shark before making libelous accusations.

JP

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
10 August, 2019 23:12
Chris1850 read the thread slowly.

The poll has come to an end and sticky removed

Is this how VFT22 are going to constantly interfere/snipe at other clubs forums?

JP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/08/2019 23:14 by Faithful_City.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

This Thread has been closed
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net