Latest news:

Sixways Developments
Discussion started by Faithful_City (IP Logged), 29 August, 2019 11:00
MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
29 August, 2019 11:00
Just had a little spin uptown the ground to see how the Supporter's Welcome are is coming along.

Had a chat with and found out some interesting developments.

I have to get my annual PSA done but as they say "I'll be back", shortly

JP

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
29 August, 2019 17:12
Well that's an armful donated to the path lab(Sm103)...

Right, whilst walking around the club this morning and having a good sniff around I was informed by staff working up there that,

A. A Hotel is very likely to be going in when they build the new Northstand and it will be a Hilton @2years time.

B. A filling station to be built

C. A "TESLA" charging facility along by the back fence that runs down near the canal

D. They are definitely getting cotton shirts this season not sure when available.

The Supporter's welcome are is temporary, big tarmac area, where a large marquee will be in place for post match music and partying!!! Probably 2 years until they build the Hotel.

Interesting?

JP

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net