Latest news:

Fans invited to 2019/20 Season Welcome evening
Discussion started by Faithful_City (IP Logged), 03 September, 2019 17:39
MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
03 September, 2019 17:39
We have all been invited to meet the owners!

Quote:
The Offy
Warriors supporters are invited to attend a 2019/20 season welcome event with owners Colin Goldring and Jason Whittingham on Tuesday 17th September.

The free event will take place at Sixways and will give fans the chance to put questions to the owners and Operations Director Peter Kelly.

Before the question and answer session, Colin, Jason and Peter will first deliver a presentation to supporters.

Fans are advised to arrive at the stadium from 6.30pm for a 7.15pm start, with the bar open and snacks available to purchase.

Please click here to book your ticket for the event, while supporters are encouraged to email in their questions for the owners and Peter beforehand by clicking here. beth.reader@warriors.co.uk

Details for a similar event with Warriors Director of Rugby Alan Solomons will be announced shortly.

The Offy

I will certainly be attending, lets get down to the club and listen to what is planned for our future

I think it will be very interesting.

JP

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2019 17:41 by Faithful_City.

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
03 September, 2019 17:56
Thatís 4 places booked, just preparing some questions.

Even if you canít make the meeting still send in your questions and we will relay the answers.

JP

ROLLO on tour
ROLLO
03 September, 2019 19:41
Me too.

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
03 September, 2019 20:33
I am feeling it will a pretty good/positive meeting, they have plenty of the paper stuff to play with. If they can find a way to grow the fan base.

Make Sixways an exciting place to go to for entertainment and leisure along with a top sporting team and we have a recipe for success

JP

tricky-page
tricky-page
03 September, 2019 20:38
2 here

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net