Latest news:

Melani Nanai Interview
Discussion started by Faithful_City (IP Logged), 06 September, 2019 22:39
MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
06 September, 2019 22:39
He sounds pretty sensible about what he van bring to the party and “THREE YEAR CONTRACT”

Quote:
WN
WORCESTER Warriors’ big summer signing Melani Nanai revealed he has signed a three-year contract with the club.
The wing or full-back, captured from New Zealand Super Rugby side Blues, does not feel he has to change his game to shine in the physical Premiership competition.

Samoa-born Nanai is relishing playing on Warriors’ artificial pitch and stepping into Bryce Heem’s shoes after the New Zealander’s departure to Toulon.

With the World Cup ahead, Warriors do not begin their competitive campaign until Saturday, September 21, when Leicester Tigers visit Sixways in the Premiership Cup.

Here rugby reporter Geoff Berkeley speaks to Nanai, 26, about life at Sixways and his hopes for the future.

Are you enjoying life at Warriors so far?

It’s been very good. The club has been very helpful, the boys have been welcoming and I am just enjoying the time I have been here so far.

Everyone here was good to me when I got in so I just felt like I was in a good place.

https://www.worcesternews.co.uk/resources/images/10379895.jpg?display=1&htype=392&type=responsive-gallery

What do you make of Worcester as a city?

FullArticle Here

JP

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net