Latest news:

Teo on the bench for USA
Discussion started by Faithful_City (IP Logged), 08 September, 2019 08:46
MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
08 September, 2019 08:46
Quote:
Rugby 365
WORLD CUP WARM-UP MATCH: Canada and the United States go head to head in their final outing before the global showpiece in Japan.
American coach Gary Golds match-day 23 features a number of players who will get crucial playing time before final selections for World Cup are made.

Starters Fry and Taufetee, as well as reserves Kilifi and Teo, return from injuries that kept them out of the Pacific Nations Cup.

Full Article Here

JP

Pablo Warrior
Pablo Warrior
09 September, 2019 14:15
Click bait...........you obviously knew it wasn't Ben Teo so why post it?

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
09 September, 2019 15:02
What on earth is "Click Bait"???

Its just having a bit of fun and hopefully it was viewed in the same way.

It's not unusual on here, helps keep a smile on our faces and reminds us not to take ourselves too seriously all the time.

Apologies if it offended you.

JP

Pablo Warrior
Pablo Warrior
09 September, 2019 16:23
[www.dictionary.com]

Fairly self explanatory - Bait that is there to encourage you to click

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
09 September, 2019 16:30
Ah

I wasn't being sarci Pablo W, I genuinely did not know(put it down to an generation thing)

Not to self must look things up before opening oriface.

Now I know and it is an acceptable device I shall have to employ it in the future.

I have apologised already I can't keep doing it Pablo.

JP

Pablo Warrior
Pablo Warrior
09 September, 2019 16:50
Quote:
Faithful_City

I have apologised already I can't keep doing it Pablo.

JP

No need - I was just replying quickly - I'm "busy" at work smiling smiley

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
09 September, 2019 17:24
Ah the joys of retirement

JP

centrethere
centrethere
10 September, 2019 08:16
just waiting for Manu to do his groin in and find out Te'o has a get out clause in his Toulon contract (if called up) and Eddie calls him up and Browner spontaneously combusts in disclosing he caused Te'o to have a go at him. - and then we can maybe watch him in an England shirt flattening Sonny Bill Williams.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net