Latest news:

Solly sees Hearle as a center who can play wing
Discussion started by Faithful_City (IP Logged), 09 October, 2019 08:16
MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
09 October, 2019 08:16
Quote:
WN
“Alex is developing and in the infancy of his career,” Solomons said.

“He is a big, strong lad. He is committed and is only going to get better from the experience of playing. It’s no good saying that he needs experience and he doesn’t play. I think playing him in these games has been really invaluable. I look at him as a 13 that can play wing.”

https://warriors.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/AH.jpg

Warriors are well stocked at centre with Ryan Mills, Francois Venter, Ashley Beck, Ollie Lawrence and Butler vying for a shirt.

But Solomons believes more opportunities will come Hearle’s way during the campaign.

“I would like to see him develop at outside centre,” Solomons added.

“You must remember that your two most attritional positions on the rugby field are loose forward and centre.

there you go some backs do have to be tough...

Full Article Here

Hearle's Biog

JP

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net