Latest news:

Last night
Discussion started by shrewsburyman (IP Logged), 09 October, 2019 10:41
shrewsburyman
shrewsburyman
09 October, 2019 10:41
I thought that last night was an excellent event and two things struck me first, the passion Solly showed and second the way he went out of his way to reach out to the supporters. Some key points to emerge were
-The emphasis on developing our own players and how highly he rates them. He also said it was important to give them a chance and not create road blocks by bringing in large numbers from outside the club. Establishing a ore of local players was crucial.
- That competition for starting positions has been developed and is so important. He added that this was particularly the case in the wing forwards.
-His concern over the situation at tighthead. In a long chat to me before the session started he commented that this was a priority which he thought had been sorted only for the SARU to veto the arrangement.
- How impressed he had been with his team on Friday night particularly their defensive effort and commented on the difference in experience between the Exeter front row and ours.
- That he had made contact with Ed Fidow over discipline at the RWC but thought the offences were technical and could be fixed as he was still very raw. He was also impressed with Tom Howe.

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
09 October, 2019 10:47
Missed last night sadly.

Any others there would like to post or send me details and I will post up?

JP

Brummagem Bertie
Brummagem Bertie
16 October, 2019 13:00
Fuller report on the evening here, [forum.viewfromthe22.com]

Whatever you do, do it safely!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net