Latest news:

Du Preez wants to repay the support
Discussion started by Faithful_City (IP Logged), 10 October, 2019 07:46
MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
10 October, 2019 07:46
Quote:
Observer

The South African-born player underwent surgery at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Birmingham and it was initially feared he would miss the remainder of the season. But he resumed fitness training early in the new year and he took a full part in training towards from March onwards.

https://worcesterobserver.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/JMP_Malvern_College_Residen.jpg

I owe the Warriors a lot for what the club did for me last season and I really want to give back and play well, he told the Observer.

Ive never been so keen to go so its going to be good. Hopefully the opposition are going to feel that on the field!

The 28-year-old revealed the impact of the injury on his season was a spur to do well for his new side every time he takes to the field in a Warriors jersey.

It isnt a very common thing to happen and because the doctors dont see it that often they were unsure how to treat it or even know if I could come back to play again, said Du Preez.

This is exactly what happens when the club really looks after a player and that player is an honourable man, thank you Cornell.

Full Story Here

JP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2019 08:14 by Faithful_City.

AJWarriors
AJWarriors
10 October, 2019 12:29
Same with Sam Lewis after the club stuck by him after his long lay off. Repaid us by signing a new contract. Hopefully Cornell will do this same soon

Offa
Offa
10 October, 2019 14:16
Don't like getting into who is tougher than who debates. But, this guy must be "hard as nails ".

TVM Rides Again....Again
TVM Rides Again
10 October, 2019 14:47
Quote:
Offa
Don't like getting into who is tougher than who debates. But, this guy must be "hard as nails ".

That's because my dad is tougher than yours.

(He is - CdP that is)

shrewsburyman
shrewsburyman
10 October, 2019 17:00
.........and Solly rates him so highly and rightly so as far as Im concerned.

ROLLO on tour
ROLLO
10 October, 2019 17:09
This was a tough injury to come back from so every credit to Cornell. Form as currently shown could get him back in the Scotland jersey - altough I never like to predict what will happen with Scottish rugby.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net